Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadows of Asia missing text...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kentares
Hi all,

Just bought Shadows of Asia and while glancing at it in the mess that is the traffic jams around here on my way home noticed that there are several blank pages... frown.gif

Is this my bad luck again or they are all like this???

P.S. Sorry if this was discussed before.
Mr.Platinum
uh my copy does'nt have any blank pages.
Adam
Sounds like a printing/binding error -- you should take it back to where you purchased for a refund/exchange, but if they don't have a copy in stock, that might take awhile. Also, please sock me an email at adam@shadowrunrpg.com with the page numbers that are missing.
mintcar
My Sprawl Survival Guide had several blank pages. I never bothered to return it though. I should have, I guess.
MK Ultra
The engl. SoA that arrived in berlin, when thay were first out, allso had blank pages, so they were returned (thats why I ended up with the german version, even though the maps in there have a bad resolution). So you should definitly bring back the book and get a compleet one!
MYST1C
QUOTE (MK Ultra)
The engl. SoA that arrived in berlin, when thay were first out, allso had blank pages, so they were returned (thats why I ended up with the german version, even though the maps in there have a bad resolution).

I think you're mixing up SoE and SoA!
SoA (Shadows of Asia) has not yet been released in German.
MK Ultra
Ah, I´m sorry, Mystic is absolutly right, got this one mixed up! embarrassed.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012