Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You know the dude with a stinger on the cover?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
emo samurai
I'm talking about the dude with a spike coming out of his wrist. Is that some sort of bioware weapon, or is it just a spur?
nick012000
It's a hand blade.
emo samurai
Thanks.
MK Ultra
I donīt know why they changed it. I liked the coverart way better, when it was first presented on the hp, the skinhead was looking at his comlink back than instead of flashing his ugly handblade. sarcastic.gif
Mr.Platinum
QUOTE (MK Ultra)
I donīt know why they changed it. I liked the coverart way better, when it was first presented on the hp, the skinhead was looking at his comlink back than instead of flashing his ugly handblade. sarcastic.gif

Hey AGreed with MK it did look better that way.
blakkie
QUOTE (Mr.Platinum)
QUOTE (MK Ultra @ Jan 20 2006, 09:57 PM)
I donīt know why they changed it. I liked the coverart way better, when it was first presented on the hp, the skinhead was looking at his comlink back than instead of flashing his ugly handblade.  sarcastic.gif

Hey AGreed with MK it did look better that way.

Hehe, I seem to recall it got a big DSF thumbs down the first way initial. Careful what you you ask for i guess? wink.gif
hobgoblin
i dont recall seeing any other version then the one with the "blade"...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012