Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Play SR4 Missions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Bull
QUOTE (Jame J @ Mar 2 2011, 11:30 AM) *
I would like to run the SR-4 missions, starting with "Body Electric," for my local game store; is there somewhere I should sign up, or can I just download them, print them (or perhaps order print copies from Catalyst)?

Just for anyone who's interested when I find out about this, this is in Danvers, Massachusetts, time and days to be determined by how much interest I can gather.

I would suggest registering for the Demo team at http://www.catalystdemos.com

You can earn credits by running SR events that let you download free PDFs, and the newer SR Missions (Season 3 and 4) that we normally charge for are free for active Demo Team members.

It's also a good way to advertise events you are running.

Be sure to fill out the online form AND download and snail mail in the PDF form that they supply, as you need to do both to get registered. If you have any other questions or any problems, let me know via PM or here on the forum and I'll either help you myself if I can, or point you at the Demo team Coordinator, Southpaw.

Bull
cryptoknight
Hey Bull,

I sent you some emails about Anime Central 2011.

I haven't heard back... either to the emails or the PM I sent you here.

Can we chat about Anime Central? It's in about 2 months.

Last year we can 300 people shy of 20,000 attendees, those who ran missions were kept pretty busy from what I saw.

Just trying to get things in place for this year.

tabletopgaming at acen dot org

smile.gif
EN 429
QUOTE (Jame J @ Mar 2 2011, 12:30 PM) *
I would like to run the SR-4 missions, starting with "Body Electric," for my local game store; is there somewhere I should sign up, or can I just download them, print them (or perhaps order print copies from Catalyst)?

Just for anyone who's interested when I find out about this, this is in Danvers, Massachusetts, time and days to be determined by how much interest I can gather.

I am actually starting a SR Missions campaign at a games store about 45 minutes north of you in Manchester NH. It is right up 93 and literally one turn once you get off the high way. I am doing a demo/character build Sunday at noon at Myriad Games. The missions will run 2 times a month on the weekends (Saturdays) at about noon or so. We'd love to have you join.
cryptoknight
For those of you in Chicagoland and who haven't played Year 3 missions, or those who have but don't mind replaying them with potential lots of new players to Shadowrun (or at least Missions) I'm organizing for CodCon at the College of Dupage in Glen Ellyn April 20-22, 2012.

SRM03-00 thru SRM03-06. (I tried to contact Bull a few times about 2012 CMPs but he hasn't replied so we're going with what I have).

http://new.codcon.com
Jame J
I may sign up if I can convince my group to try it.

As an aside, weren't there 3rd edition missions? Is there a link to where I can download them (or at least, the free ones)? Thanks!
bannockburn
http://www.shadowrun4.com/missions/downloads-season-1/
redwulfe
For the events being ran at Codcon, are you running only one table of each and if so, where is the sign up for the events? not seeing it on the site.

Red
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012