Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battlecorps and the Revised PDF?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wizard
Just wondering when Battlecorps will get the revised PDF for Shadowrun Fourth Edition?
Ghostfire
I'd love to see an answer to this one, too.
Elve
Me too... smile.gif
Adam
You'll shoot me if I say "hopefully Monday" and I'm wrong, but "hopefully Monday."
Elve
Ok instead of shooting...

Will the new PDF publsihers have any mpact on the deals with Battlecorps?

And when will it be done smile.gif
runefire32
QUOTE (Elve)
And when will it be done smile.gif

Never ofcourse...
Wizard
Received an email, about an hour ago, from BattleCorps concerning the availability for download of the updated version of the Shadowrun Fourth Edition PDF, verson 1.3.

Have downloaded it and noticed that it comes in at 42Mb, that's around 20Mb smaller smile.gif.
Elve
see http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?act=...ST&f=26&t=11768 for a list of errors in that version frown.gif
coyote6
Edit: Never mind, I read Adam's post on the other thread. smile.gif
Gauvain
Did anyone get their e-mail from DriveThru RPG? I didn't, their forum is completely down, and their customer service ain't talkin.

Oh, and the guy who put together the PDF used a crapload of expensive embedded fonts so I can't just insert the changes in my existing PDF and be done with it. Tho I havn't tried photoshop yet. One of my mates said that he was able to change text as it's all treated like text boxes.

ALTHOUGH, being lazy and totally type A, I want the professional and shiny version. Any word?
Gauvain
I never did get a e-mail, but I was able to download a new updated copy. 3 downloads down of 5...I hope the basic book holes get plugged soon........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012