Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Duels] A Full Duels List
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Black Jack Rackham
Hello Everyone,
Sorry for such a bland first post, I promise I'll try for better after I get to know the system/world/history a bit better.
Right now I am looking for a full listing of the Shadowrun Duels figures/equipment/etc. Its my understanding that there is an additional character I may have missed out on. (I am an obsessive completionist, and just finished getting all the RPG books, now working on duels).
Thanks in advance for your help.
Mark
Ancient History
Series 1 -
G Dogg
Kyushi
Liada
Lothan the Wise
Silver Max
Street Deacon

Series 2 -
Draven
Kharkov
Kross
Midnight
Natokah
Wolf Nev
Black Jack Rackham
Ok by that list I have all the Series 1 and 2.
For some reason I thought there were more than just those.
Thanks Ancient History
Mark
Zolhex
HEHE well seeing as your new here Black Jack Rackham here's a heads up when looking for answers just ask AH (as you have seen) he know everything.

Heck he is like one of the power npc's of the game need an answer he has it if not he can fake it at a high enough knowledge level that you'll belive it lol.
Aku
oh, and if you can't find him, just let me know, i have control of the secret AH signal.
winterhawk11
QUOTE (Black Jack Rackham)
Ok by that list I have all the Series 1 and 2.
For some reason I thought there were more than just those.
Thanks Ancient History
Mark

There was a third series proposed, but it never got produced. I remember there was a vampire woman named Lovecraft in it, but I can't remember the rest. At one point there were prototype pics posted online but now I can't find them--they were probably taken down.

Oh, and there's also the Kellan Colt figure, which you had to order by mail--they didn't sell it with the others in stores.
Ancient History
I knew I forgot something. Demme.
Black Jack Rackham
Ah, Kellan Colt. That must be the other one I've heard of. I'm guessing they're next to impossible to find?
Mark
Zolhex
nah they always pop up on ebay everytime I go looking for SR products.

HEHE although none appear to be there now.
winterhawk11
I believe that the third series also had a Scottish sam type named Bannockburn, and either a ghoul or a cyberzombie (possibly both). I remember that some of the figures in that series were quite a bit more "out there" than the first two.
Goliath
They also had that ganger looking dude in third series, the one that sort of licked American Indian, and they had a female decker. To bad they didnt make that series.
Moon-Hawk
I'm sad the third series never came out. It's a decent game. It's not spectacular, but it's fun. And the figures are great, even if you don't play.
I have all 13, but I'm not selling, sorry.
PenAgain
Don't forget there were the promo Gear Cards...

8 of them
Doc Wagon Basic Service
Yamatetsu Cybernetics Laboratory
Renraku Red Samurai Training Facility
ARes Weapons Tester
Wuxing Magic Certification
Novatech Survival Trainee
Mitsuhama Matrix Certification
Shiawase Biotech Division

--PenAgain
NightHaunter
QUOTE (PenAgain @ May 15 2006, 11:08 PM)
Don't forget there were the promo Gear Cards...

8 of them
Doc Wagon Basic Service
Yamatetsu Cybernetics Laboratory
Renraku Red Samurai Training Facility
ARes Weapons Tester
Wuxing Magic Certification
Novatech Survival Trainee
Mitsuhama Matrix Certification
Shiawase Biotech Division

--PenAgain

Does anyone know where I can get these?
And Maybe a Kellan Colt while i'm at it?

I'm bugging Wizkids for Shadowrun Series 3 as well, especially now i've seen the models.

A Vampire, a Cyberzombie(practically), a Nazi?, among others.
winterhawk11
QUOTE (NightHaunter)
I'm bugging Wizkids for Shadowrun Series 3 as well, especially now i've seen the models.

Where did you see the models? I saw them a long time ago, but haven't been able to find any pictures on the web in quite some time.
PenAgain
As for the Gear Cards- I haven't seen them anywhere online in ages. I got mine by demoing the game at Wizard World 2003... If I come up with any extras, I'll post here.

I think one of my companions may have some spares to part with.

--PenAgain
NightHaunter
I can sent you a picture of set 3 via e-mail if I get PM'ed some addresses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012