Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mistic Armor?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Chrome Shadow
Hi all!!! After a couple of months/years? reading this forum I write in...

Here's the question:

Do Mistic Armor get added to normal armor for the penalties in agility and reaction? I don't think so, because being magical, its not physical, and it shouldn't stack...

Please give me your opinions/points of view on this... thanks!
Abschalten
I don't believe it does. Otherwise somebody with decent Mystic Armor and only average Body would walk around SLOWLY everywhere they go, which sorta defeats the point. So only count the WORN armor, not the innate armor given to the adept by Mystic Armor. It does pile on top of worn armor for resisting damage and converting Physical to Stun, but it doesn't slow you down.
stevebugge
Variation on this question, does implanted armor like Orthoskin or Dermal Plating count towards worn armor for the penalty?
fistandantilus4.0
no, but for dermal and bone lacing , remember to take wieght in to account when applicable, like swimming
Brahm
QUOTE (stevebugge @ Jan 27 2006, 04:33 PM)
Variation on this question, does implanted armor like Orthoskin or Dermal Plating count towards worn armor for the penalty?

Maybe. Ask your GM if she thinks you wear your skin when it unnaturally stiff and thick. smile.gif The RAW is vague.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012