Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aztland book for cheap
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Mordrid Soud
First let me start off by saying that I am in no way affiliated with stiggybaby, and that I am mearly showing other gamers where they can find a very hard to find and usually expensive book. enjoy.

http://www.stiggybaby.com/Merchant2/mercha...roduct_Count=17

eidolon
Holy crap Batman. I thought Stiggy was gone.
Critias
It was. It's just been back up the last day or so, I think.
eidolon
Yeah, I posted before I checked the front page. "Grand Reopening Sale".

Awesome! Stiggy rules.
Fix-it
too bad they're out of Shutdown. and don't have System Crash either.
emo samurai
*Deep breath* OHMYGOD!!!!
Mordrid Soud
Wish they had Lonestar. I used to have it along time ago, but like an idiot I sold. When I think about how much money I got for it i want to crawl under a rock and cry frown.gif .
eidolon
Ouch!

::Hands Mordrid Soud a tissue::

That...that's horrible. I have a little shrine around my copy of LS. (not really wink.gif)

I paid like $50 for mine a couple of years ago on Ebay. Now I'm after UB. biggrin.gif

@ Mordrid: pm'd you
emo samurai
Is Lone Star any good? Is it any use in SR4? And how the hell do they make money off of the business? Did they just have a huge stockpile to begin with?
Mordrid Soud
I thought that the Lone Star Book was one of the best. Sure there are some npc's weapons and other equipment stated out for 2nd that won't be usable, but if you want to know response times, tactics, organisation, ect, then this is your book. I wish I had never sold it. Stupid magic fad..... grrrrrr! Yeah, I sold for money for my MTG game. Idiot! Anyway, I have not seen a book that comes close to describing the ins and outs of the "police".
eidolon
Lone Star is awesome. It's easily in my top five SR books ever list.

Right up there with Cybertechnology (the first person from Hatchetman is, in my opinion of course, the best Shadowrun fiction ever written).
emo samurai
Why don't they PDF it?
Tanka
*quickly cover the Lone Star he just traded for*

Also; good luck getting your hands on UB. It took me 3 months, but it cost me at least $50. Well worth it, IMO. One of the best books out there.
Adam
QUOTE (emo samurai)
Why don't they PDF it?

1st and 2nd Edition sourcebooks are lower on the priority schedule than 3rd edition books. Converting previously-published Shadowrun titles to PDF is an ongoing process; we ain't done yet.
eidolon
Blech. Give me a copy I spent months finding and paid $50 for anyday over a PDF of it. smile.gif

@ tanka: Yeah, I know. frown.gif

::goes to ebay::
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012