Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P or S which is better
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Akai Sokata
Hoi chummers akai here with alittle personal opion question agine, here it... which is better stun or physical damage.

lately I really think stun wins, heres my argument. One, stun knocks out the oppent, keeping mr. J happy he doesn't have to foot the bill if you slag a poor son of a gun if you get caught. Two, if your on the other side of the field a bonked runner can be interrogated when you wake him/her up. Three eletric damage is always stun, need I say more. Four, the stun damage track is smaller. Five, last but not least, the new armor rule usually makes it do stun anyways. Not saying I disagree with that rule, I just noticed that.

Now physical has its own ups. Only have to fill that track once, keeps that guy you wasted quiet, and overall you just feel better after killing a corp goon or shadow scum.

well gang thats my arugement, post with what you think smokin.gif
Angelstandings
I concur, also stun damage can't be magically healed (but you gotta worry about those stimpacks).

Both physical and stun have their up and down points, but overall, when GMing, I go for stun damage on the players -- and my players go for stun damage on the NPCs.

So it works out. And I think it's great that not having to killing people in Shadowrun is the preferred way to do things, as opposed to other RPGs which need not be named. Heh.
fistandantilus4.0
another point for stun is that there are many cyber/bio/magical ways to bring up your body, as well as racial adjustments. Hitting someone with stun damage works off of their will track instead of body, and so generally will be lower, making an opponent easier to take down (theoretically)
Cold-Dragon
Your only fluke with that is when they get the bioware/cyberware that negate or ignores stun damage. There was one that would let you completely negate the track wasn't there? Dangerous stuff....good for cyber tanks! wink.gif lol. As long as you keep damage stun, no harm at all.
fistandantilus4.0
damage compensators do almost as good a job. But in most cases, the physical body track is higher (more boxes), as the result of the modifiers I mentioned.
Space Ghost
The real problem i have with physical damage is that sometimes you end up doing physical on the first shot then stun on the second etc.

Think about. Let's say an enemy has 10 phys boxes and 10 stun. Let's say your first shot does a sweet 7 damage, physical. Your second shot does 4, but it's stun. Your enemy is heavily punked, but the bottom line is that he's still up, and now it's his turn. He might be too messed up to fight, but he can still call for help, or run behind cover, or issue a command to his drones etc.

If your weapon is stun only you avoid this problem and limit your target to the (usually smaller) stun track.

When the goal is to to be rid of a threat, and you don't care wether it's dead or unconscious, go for stun.
Chrome Shadow
I prefer to do stun damage. In other words, I prefer not to kill. The mayority or the people one find on runs (late shift turns, guards, etc...) work because they need money, need a job... They have families to care for and all that... So if I dont have to use lethal force I feel better. Also, if you desable someone and let him live, he will probably thank you; kill someone, and you dont know who will be after you, seeking vengance...

And as mentioned before, people usually have shorter stun stun tracks...
Angelstandings
QUOTE (Cold-Dragon)
Your only fluke with that is when they get the bioware/cyberware that negate or ignores stun damage. There was one that would let you completely negate the track wasn't there? Dangerous stuff....good for cyber tanks! wink.gif lol. As long as you keep damage stun, no harm at all.

Mmmm... Pain Editor. Yeah, that's the one. Using that pretty much says, "You're not taking me alive."
Azralon
QUOTE (Angelstandings)
Mmmm... Pain Editor. Yeah, that's the one. Using that pretty much says, "You're not taking me alive."

Heh. I suppose there's motivation to specialize in Subdual Combat after all.

It also reminds me that I look forward to official spell design rules for purposes of a Decrease Attribute spell with LOS rather than touch. More than one way to subdue a cat, and all.

(And yeah, it'd be very easy to reverse engineer such a spell into existence, I just don't wanna until there's canonical permission.)
MK Ultra
I prefer stun for all of the above reasons and largely convinced my players, that itīs the better choice most of the time. However, never forget your physical backup, for paineditors and objects. In SR3 nothing sayed goodby to full cover faster then a clip of ExEx in your SMG cool.gif
Serbitar
S!

just search for ammo discussions with me as poster in it in this forum. cant miss them

ammo is unbalanced
stun combat magic is unbalanced
stun weapons are unbalanced
physical to stun conversion is unbalanced

they all have in mind that physical damage is better than stun, and thus give stun less drain,, more damage and less armor to resist. big mistake of SR4
TinkerGnome
QUOTE (Serbitar)
they all have in mind that physical damage is better than stun, and thus give stun less drain,, more damage and less armor to resist. big mistake of SR4

Truth be told, this isn't that big a departure from SR3. Tasers were just sick in SR3.
FrankTrollman
Don't forget Narcoject, 10D Stun (no armor). Ouch, you aren't getting away from that with less than a Serious Wound, and you've been able to shoot it twice a round since SR2 (when "reactive triggers" became standard on all equipment).

Stun weapons have been overpowered for a long time. Fundamentally Stun isn't particularly better or worse than Physical, but it's come in bigger and/or cheaper packages. Which means that while there is ample reason to inflict Stun or Physical, a character can inflict more Stun, which makes Stun weapons better.

-Frank
Serbitar
DOWN WITH STUN.

You should pay with effectivness to only stun your opponents. Its a dark world out there, not pussy playground.
FrankTrollman
But I like Pussy Playground. That place is awesome.

-Frank
Cold-Dragon
Something I just thought of while we were all saying stun kicks ass. Stun occurs (usually) because you have too much armor to take a true physical wound - meaning that you have a lot of armor compared to the stun damage. That means, if done correctly, you are more likely to take less stun damage than physical.

Of course, Then you take in to account things like stun rounds, but if that becomes an issue, start loading your armor up with rubber modification. Sure you're a fetish freak now, but at least you're immune to tazers!
Space Ghost
You can get electrical shielding for your armor, but it doesn't make you immune. It just adds 1 to 6 dice to resist electrical attacks. It's worth it though, since your Impact just got cut in half.
mintcar
For professional runners, I concider it smart to stun the opposition. Then you accomplish everything you wanted out of firing the weapon in the first place (to get past the guard or whatever) without having murdered someone. Great.

But now we're doing a ganger game. When players started buying stun rounds I had to tell them: "Man, the other kids will think you're fair game". Being shot down with rubber rounds aint as scary as being blasted to bits with the real thing.

If you're out to subdue someone, stun is better. If you're packing heat to gain respect in the hood, stun wont cut it. Eventually, you'll be in a fire fight and people will know you're shooting blanks.
nick012000
Except that once they're unconscious, you can do all sorts of unspeakable things to them. wink.gif

Also, I'll point out that in SR4, filling out the damage track does not render your opponents unconscious, just bleeding to death... somewhat more realistic, IMO.
mintcar
QUOTE (nick)
Except that once they're unconscious, you can do all sorts of unspeakable things to them.

That's what the players said...
FrankTrollman
QUOTE (best RPG rule evar)
Unconscious targets count as willing.

-Frank
Azralon
QUOTE (nick012000 @ Feb 7 2006, 05:20 AM)
Also, I'll point out that in SR4, filling out the damage track does not render your opponents unconscious, just bleeding to death...

Nope, if either track is filled, they fall down and go night-night.
Brahm
QUOTE (Serbitar)
physical to stun conversion is unbalanced

It isn't the horrendous monster you make it out to be though. If you have enough armour to convert the damage to stun then you are going to normally taking less boxes of damage anyway. If someone purposely does less damage to you to try stun you with nomarlly lethal damage then they are doing less damage, and it won't be entirely out of wack with the different size of Physical and Stun tracks. Assuming that the Physical is even larger than Stun, which isn't always the case.

All in all I consider it less of a game problem than having high armor more than halving the damage like you suggest.
Serbitar
You are thinking the wrong way. The damage you get is the damage you get. Its doesnt matter that you get less damage when a conversion takes place, as you would get less physical damage if the conversion would not take place, too.

So the net difference is still the difference between the damage tracks. And, as a matter of fact, most combat monsters have at least 2 more physical damage boxes than stun. Thats enough to call it a serious logic flaw.
ThatSzechuan
I can understand why they used Willpower for the stun track when it is described as pain, disorientation, drowsiness, or whatever similar effects can occur as a result of injury. What I have never really understood is why the average Troll can only take as much bruising as the average human. I suppose you can argue that their much higher Body is what represents this, meaning that an attack that manages to damage the troll in spite of their Body must have been strong enough to damage them proportionately to a human receiving a similar injury, but it still bugs me.
Brahm
QUOTE (Serbitar @ Feb 7 2006, 12:59 PM)
You are thinking the wrong way. The damage you get is the damage you get.

---EDITED FOR CLARITY----

Thats enough to call it a serious logic flaw.

Your post? Yes! biggrin.gif Let us go through an example to see why.

Bob, with a Body of 5, takes a SA shot to the gut from a AK-97. The attacker only rolled one net hit, so that is 6P. If Bob is wearing Armored Clothing, rating 4/0 he takes Physical damage, and resists the damage with 9 dice. That will net him about 3 boxes of Physical damage. If Bob instead decided to wear the Armored Vest the damage would be coverted to Stun, and he would resist with 11 dice. Most times the result will be 1 box less of Stun damage, the average being in the neighborhood of 2 1/3 boxes. Slightly above that because while the average is 3 2/3 hits, some resist rolls will have more than 6 successes but still count towards the average as 6.

Let us say Bob is a gutless, mage-bait wimp with only a Willpower of 2. That would give him a Stun track of 9. With his Body of 5 he has a Physical track of 11. Let us repeat the senario three of times, just using the average numbers. Not likely to happen, and we are leaving some things out, but just as an example. With the Armored Clothing Bob takes 3 * 3 boxes of Physical damage, so 9 boxes to leave 2 boxes remaining before he drops. With the Armored Vest on he takes 3 * 2 1/3 boxes for a total of 7 boxes of Stun. This also leaves him with 2 boxes remaining before he drops, and incidentally a smaller wound penalty.

I am not taking into account the mounting wound penalities, or the likelihood that some shots Bob is hit with are going to exceed the Armored Vest rating and thus spread around the damage some. But even without those you can see that things are working out better for Bob when he wears the Armored Vest because:
1- He isn't squirting blood all over the place.
2- He has taken less boxes of damage, in this case giving him a smaller wound penalty.
3- He has just as many boxes of room left on his shortest track as he does when he is just wearing his chainmail underwear, or whatever the Armored Clothing is suppose to represent.

EDIT Notice that if you apply your rule Bob would rarely take any Stun damage.
Brahm
QUOTE (ThatSzechuan)
I can understand why they used Willpower for the stun track when it is described as pain, disorientation, drowsiness, or whatever similar effects can occur as a result of injury. What I have never really understood is why the average Troll can only take as much bruising as the average human. I suppose you can argue that their much higher Body is what represents this, meaning that an attack that manages to damage the troll in spite of their Body must have been strong enough to damage them proportionately to a human receiving a similar injury, but it still bugs me.

The trick is to think of it being much harder to bruise the Troll, but once you do manage to hit him hard enough to leave a mark that mark hurts him just as much if not more than a Human.
TinkerGnome
QUOTE (Serbitar)
You are thinking the wrong way. The damage you get is the damage you get.

You're ignoring the completeness of the situation, though. You take fewer boxes of stun damage because you have more dice of armor to roll against the stun damage. It evens out for anything but the lowest cases where the DV is very close to the armor value. If the armor value exceeds the DV by 3 or more, then it's a non-issue.

If I were going to adjust the value, I would reduce it by a fixed amount instead of halving it. Halving makes light pistol rounds just too weak.

You could also apply half the damage as physical and half as stun. That'd level it out as well.
Space Ghost
i don't think the point of this thread is "Which do you prefer, more armor or less?". It's "which type of damage do you prefer causing.?" Obviously having more armor will result in less boxes of damage. But choosing stun rounds over regular, or even flechette, seems to be a no-brainer. Unless you're a ganger, that is.

And an adept with killing hands gets to choose Physical or Stun. Which does he choose? Most likely stun. The amount of boxes will be exactly the same.
Azralon
QUOTE (ThatSzechuan @ Feb 7 2006, 02:39 PM)
I suppose you can argue that their much higher Body is what represents this, meaning that an attack that manages to damage the troll in spite of their Body must have been strong enough to damage them proportionately to a human receiving a similar injury, but it still bugs me.

I can indeed argue that. I'd prefer not to, though, especially since you got there on your own.
Brahm
QUOTE (Space Ghost @ Feb 7 2006, 03:56 PM)
i don't think the point of this thread is "Which do you prefer, more armor or less?". It's "which type of damage do you prefer causing.?" Obviously having more armor will result in less boxes of damage. But choosing stun rounds over regular, or even flechette, seems to be a no-brainer. Unless you're a ganger, that is.

Akai Sokata openned up the whole topic in the first post. I was just trying to clear up a misconception that has built up, and I've seen it in a few other posts, that Trolls are better off stripping down to their skivvies to avoid getting knocked out.

Wearing armor slightly above the base DV of the weapons you are likely to face is great for staying standing, because it tends to splitt any damage you take between the two tracks. Although you'll pile on the wound penalties before you are done. The walking tank syndrome of having mid-teens or higher armor rating has diminishing returns for remaining standing because nearly all the damage you do take gets funneled into Stun. However you still are likely better off because you will take less boxes in total.
Serbitar
@Brahm
@TinkerGnome

Both of you are making a mistake. You are comparing less armour resulting in physical, wtih more armour, resulting in stun.

Thats a simple armour effect. Less armour, more damage. But What I question is the conversion from physical to stun, not the fact that you get more damage with less armour.

So, WITHOUT, the conversion rule, a troll with armour X can take Y damage before he drops, but he can take less damage before he drops WITH the conversion rule, because his stun damage track is smaller. Thus, the existance of the conversion rule makes the troll take less punishment than without.

Im NOT questioning the fact, that WITH the conversion rule, he will maybe (depending on the damage) not drop earlier from stun, than from physical, because of the simple fact, that stun damage has to go through more armour to become stun damage.

When you discuss the physical to stun rule, you have to keep all the other variables in place, otherwise you are mixing correlations.

Thats why I say your reasoning is wrong and thats why I say that the conversion rule is unbalanced. The conversion rule should decreasethe impact of converted damage, not increase it.

Good thing.
Brahm
QUOTE (Serbitar @ Feb 7 2006, 04:18 PM)
Thats why I say your reasoning is wrong.

You see our reasoning as wrong because we are looking at the the results instead of you creating a hypothetical situation that cannot ever happen. You are assuming situation where for given gunshot damage that you can have Stun in one case and Physical in the other, but in both case the armor is the same.

But there is no such situation. For it to switch from Physical there MUST be more armor from the one case to the next.

So, withtout, the conversion rule, a troll with amror X can take Y damage before he drops, but he can take less damage WITH the conversion rule, because his stun damage track is smaller. Thus, the existance of the conversion rule makes the troll take less punishment than without.

Once again you fail to take into consideration that the Troll will be able to remain conscious after being shot approximately the same number of times. In most cases the Troll will in fact remain conscious longer when wearing more armor.

All you have managed to accomplish is to bring back the reign of the Troll Tank by making it even harder to damage them at all. If you work at it a wee bit harder maybe you can have the nostalgia kick of melee specialized Trolls whose technique is to close to attack and then casually drop a grenade at their feet without taking any damage themselves.

EDIT

Nevermind. You don't have to try, you are already there. Only it is even better this time around because any type of metahuman can do it with augmentation. If you want to do it without surgery though you'll still have to go Troll. Or maybe Orc. Or Adept.
Brahm
QUOTE (Serbitar @ Feb 7 2006, 04:18 PM)

Good thing.

He is an unaugmented Human with less than peak Body that just got shot by an SMG and suffered no ill effects.

In my estimation that is a very bad thing.
MK Ultra
I house ruled that both damage tracks are determined by will, since I figured bod already does something against both stun and physical, donīt wanted bod to count double and wanted will to be involved with physical somehow aswell. I allso think this makes much more sense concerning physiology.
TinkerGnome
QUOTE (Serbitar)
So, WITHOUT, the conversion rule, a troll with armour X can take Y damage before he drops, but he can take less damage before he drops WITH the conversion rule, because his stun damage track is smaller. Thus, the existance of the conversion rule makes the troll take less punishment than without.

Well, there are really three parts to this topic. You can't argue the less than armor => stun rule in the same breath as pure stun vs. pure physical. Here is the breakdown of the issue:
  1. Pure stun damage vs. pure physical. This is the adept with killing hands case.
  2. Armor transformation of physical to stun. This is the primary "naked troll" argument.
  3. Electric stun weapons vs. anything else. Don't even bother comparing, the electric weapons just about always win. Stick'n Shock >> all.

I agree that #3 clearly comes across in favor of electrical stun. #1 is also a slight edge for stun (a larger edge if the whole team goes for stun and can concentrate on just one damage track). #2 is where we are discussing the point.

I believe that they two cases are relatively close together. If I decided to tweak it, I'd simply have the damage split between the physical and stun tracks. That retains the "don't get shot" fear for the players while at the same time making rounds with poor penetration less tactically effective (because the guy goes down slower).
Mr. Unpronounceable
Yes, it's easier to knock out a troll than it is to kill him.
Yes, it's roughly as easy to knock out a human as it is to kill him.

But then logic jumps the rails and people start thinking it's easier to KO a troll than it is to kill a human, and that's just plain wrong.

A human with a stun track 10 boxes long taking 2 points of stun damage each round will be KO'd in 5 rounds.

A troll taking the same base dv will never be knocked out, regardless of whether or not his stun track is shorter.

"keeping all the variables in place" does NOT mean comparing a bod 4 troll (which can't exist) to a bod 4 human...it means comparing a bod 8 troll with an extra point of armor to a bod 4 human. That's at least 1 2/3 fewer points of damage hitting the troll every single time, even more soaked if the troll took advantage of his ability to wear more armor without penalty.
Azralon
QUOTE (Mr. Unpronounceable @ Feb 7 2006, 06:02 PM)
Yes, it's easier to knock out a troll than it is to kill him.
Yes, it's roughly as easy to knock out a human as it is to kill him.

But then logic jumps the rails and people start thinking it's easier to KO a troll than it is to kill a human, and that's just plain wrong.

Agreed, with respect to physical damage vectors.

Stunbolt is a special case, but it's magic and therefore allowed to be.
Serbitar
@tinkergnome:

Im just discussing the conversion rule. So take a situation where the rule appiles, and then remove it theoretically and then compare. What you will get is a result that is directly proportional to the damage tracks.

Because the stun track is normally shorter than body, the rule is unbalanced. Its that easy.

I am NOT comparing different situation with the RAW rules, im comparing RAW with a different rule set (one without or different conversion rules) in the SAME situation.
Serbitar
QUOTE (Mr. Unpronounceable)

"keeping all the variables in place" does NOT mean comparing a bod 4 troll (which can't exist) to a bod 4 human...it means comparing a bod 8 troll with an extra point of armor to a bod 4 human. That's at least 1 2/3 fewer points of damage hitting the troll every single time, even more soaked if the troll took advantage of his ability to wear more armor without penalty.

What are you talking about? Im comparing a bod 8 troll with conversion rules with a bod 8 troll without conversion rules.

Nobody is making the example you gave.

My point is:

A bod 8 troll goes down faster WITH the conversion rule than a bod 8 troll WITHOUT the conversion rules. (btw: Thats what means keeping the variables in place, all of them, expect the one you want to discuss). Thats not the point of the conversion rule. The rule wants to make converted damage less effective. But thats not the case. It amkes it MORE effective.

Is that so hard to understand? it seems that some people in here deliberately want to missunderstand me.
Brahm
QUOTE (Serbitar @ Feb 7 2006, 05:51 PM)
Because the stun track is normally shorter than body, the rule is unbalanced. Its that easy.

It is based on what? Apparently nothing you are comparing. You aren't even analyzing it.

I am NOT comparing different situation with the RAW rules, im comparing RAW with a different rule set (one without or different conversion rules) in the SAME situation.

You are even doing a crappy job of this. Try giving an unaugmented Body 10 Troll a suit of Full Body Armor with no helmet and 3 fragmentation handgrenades. Then have him drop the handgrenades one by one at his feet.

With SR4 RAW it is bad enough. With your rule of halving the damage it might occationally tickle his toes. But then add in your ammunition rules, that also cover grenades as per your document, and the Troll can trade in the Full Body Armor for an Armored Jacket and remain just as safe as the second instance of Full Body Armor with your 1/2ing rule.

This is a BAD THING.
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (MK Ultra)
I house ruled that both damage tracks are determined by will, since I figured bod already does something against both stun and physical, donīt wanted bod to count double and wanted will to be involved with physical somehow aswell. I allso think this makes much more sense concerning physiology.

Interesting idea. I think I like it.
Serbitar
@Brahm

You are not reading what I am saying. Compare the conversion rule, where physical is converted to stun, with no conversion rule, where physical stays physical, and tell me what is better for the troll.

Then tell me that the conversion rules is balanced and works the way it is supposed to work.

If you can analyze anything in this very simple fact, then please tell me. Otherwise I tell you that you do not know what you are talking about.

ANd I am NOT talking about MY rules. This thread is simply about whether conversion rules are balanced and make sense or not.

Please read and think before you post. At the moment I have the impression that you deliberately want be funny by pretending not to understand anything.
Brahm
QUOTE (Serbitar @ Feb 7 2006, 06:19 PM)
Then tell me that the conversion rules is balanced and works the way it is supposed to work.

If you can analyze anything in this very simple fact, then please tell me. Otherwise I tell you that you do not know what you are talking about.

I'm not sure exactly what you think balanced means. From this SHP I'm gathering it means picking out two numbers and trying to square them up while ignoring the larger system.

I have already show and explained what the rule does. It puts in place a small amount of diminishing returns for raising armor, while increasing the survivability of medium armored targets.

ANd I am NOT talking about MY rules. This thread is simply about whether conversion rules are balanced and make sense or not.

You aren't talking about it here, you are talking about it elsewhere and pointing to elsewhere from here.

But I might as well point out here as anywhere that you don't actually understand the situation at all.

EDIT

There, I added it in the other thread instead.
MK Ultra
extinguish.gif

EDIT:
Just kiding, go on if you like to wink.gif

@ Moon-Hawk
thnx Youīr welcome smile.gif
Darkness
@Serbitar, now i get your meaning.
*Head->Table*

We assume a body 8, will 3 troll, wearing 8 points of armor, having a 12 boxes physical and 10 boxes stun track.

With conversion rules in Effect (as per the RAW), if he's defending against 6 points of damage every time he's hit, he will go down after 10 hits (assuming average successes). Because he will deflect 5 points of damage (converted to stun) every time.

If we now assume the conversion rules "out of order", no conversion takes place, and all other factors remain the same. He will then go down after 12 hits (again assuming average successes), because he now deflects 5 points of physical damage every time.

So yes, he would last longer if the conversion rules weren't in effect. What that means to the game balance is another issue. But i now understand why you consider them unbalanced.
Brahm
QUOTE (Darkness @ Feb 7 2006, 07:16 PM)
@Serbitar, now i get your meaning.
*Head->Table*

We assume a body 8, will 3 troll, wearing 8 points of armor, having a 12 boxes physical and 10 boxes stun track.

With conversion rules in Effect (as per the RAW), if he's defending against  6 points of damage every time he's hit, he will go down after 10 hits (assuming average successes). Because he will deflect 5 points of damage (converted to stun) every time.

If we now assume the conversion rules "out of order", no conversion takes place, and all other factors remain the same. He will then go down after 12 hits (again assuming average successes), because he now deflects 5 points of physical damage every time.

So yes, he would last longer if the conversion rules weren't in effect. What that means to the game balance is another issue. But i now understand why you consider them unbalanced.

That assumes the DV is homogenous, and it is always below the armor rating. Once you start varying the DV of the different shots things start looking very different under the RAW as the damage gets split out over the two tracks. If it isn't getting split out over two tracks but instead all Stun then the target likely has enough armor that they are taking very little actual damage anyways.

I would be happy to see said tank worry about being knocked unconcious before the level of violence was reached that made it basically unsurvivable by anyone that didn't have a like build. The old problem of the combat monster Troll getting everyone killed because the GM got tired of the Troll just waddling unscathed through the middle of every gun battle.
Cold-Dragon
I'm starting to lose track of what the heck we're all talking about now, heh. Maybe I should look back at the start...except this is turning into a two/three person fight now. I think I'll get the popcorn instead.
TinkerGnome
Serbitar, when framed in that narrow confine, you are definitely correct. Numerically it works out against the troll (though a smart troll should carry a high rating stim patch for just such an occasion) in that narrow case. The question is what amount of combat that case represents and what the benefits the troll stands to reap from the situation.
Dr. K
My physical adept runner dishes both out well. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012