Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: questions about Tir taingire rite of progression
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
mystic-wally
Hi chummers
I need some explanations about reasons of the abscence of rite of progression in 2057
Here is any novels about this ?
thanks for your answers
mystic wally biggrin.gif
Ancient History
It was delayed. The COuncil of Princes sorta kept pushing it back. Presumably it had something to do with their financial troubles or all the Sh*t hitting the fan at that time.
And so you know (Because of it's date as May 1, 2057), it did happen before Big D's death.

Ummm, and another thing it really screwed with one of the characters I kept having to redevelope. I never played a character that was over 30 for starting age. Oh well, he's an elf, they live long. Something about a stopwatch gene, oh no elven conspiracy here we go.
mystic-wally
rite of progression can be involved at any age : it made you hierarchic status coming better ....but why not in 2057
any novels about it?
There are no novels that strictly go into the Tir Tairngire policies behind it. Or Shadowrun Ops that might have effected Lugh Surehands decision.

Though I know it was "alluded to" (Might be to strong or weak of a word depending on your point of reference.)
A previous Dumpshock thread

This might answer your questions, or it might leave you with more questions.
Hot Wheels
In SoNA it said the people are getting pretty dissatisfied over it's lack. The death of Dunkelzahn put the Tir into a major case of panicy lock down that to this day has still not been explained. Now there's been a major shake up on the council, the Tir society's coming apart at the seems.
mystic-wally
there 's a reference about it at beginiing of threats sourcebook . Can anyone reproduce this reference here ( only in substance ..............rhhha god of trademark have mercy!!!).
Hot Wheels
Please tell us you're joking about that.
Pistons
Yes. There was a short "news" blurb about it in Threats.
Hot Wheels
I meant that he was joking about posting a substancial portion of the trademarked (I think he means copywrited) info.
mystic-wally
hahahaha!!sorry chums
there is a mistaken intention in my words ! The comfirmation of this "préface" evidence at the threats sourcebook contents me ..........so keep quiet , drink cold ...and put down your predator omao!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012