Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is Smileing Bandit?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
EVLTIM
He was in a ton of books , with ton of info in his head . Then he just sort of disapered from the source books . Then he came back .
So what all do we know about him besideds his posts ?

Bonus question , Has anyone ever explained how he pulls off the time date stamp trick?

Ancient History
[ Spoiler ]

There's an article on him in the Matrix sourcebook.
TinkerGnome
QUOTE (Ancient History)
There's an article on him in the Matrix sourcebook.

By which, AH obviously means Target: Matrix.

Unless there's also something in Matrix... But the big articles are in Target: Matrix. I think the phrase "high tech mountain man" comes up.
Ancient History
*cough* Damn this old age. Forget my own name next.

By-the-by, Bandit spread his technique far and wide, causing such intermediate and unusual sights as the Denver SOurcebook and VR2.0, until they finally did away with them all together.
Req
[ Spoiler ]
hobgoblin
as for that timestamp thingy, he is not the only one pulling a fast one on it smile.gif
EVLTIM
Ahh yes . Thanx Ancient , and thanx everyone .
I know Dunkie pulled a no time date stamp , but as far as I knew he was the only other .
Cool . Now I know where to start digging .
Shockwave_IIc
ok folks how do i change, my settings so i can read these spoliers? i've look into my controls and couldn't find it.

Cheers
Ancient History
Have you attempted clicking on the
[ Spoiler ]
tags, sir Shockwave?
EVLTIM
Yea as far as I knw that is the only way . I went crazy looking for a setting to change it , and then I caught o n to click from a post from someone else .smile.gif
Shockwave_IIc
Doh!!! i'll go hide in corner, with my spoilers.

Sorry thought it was like old site
EVLTIM
QUOTE (Shockwave_IIc)
Doh!!! i'll go hide in corner, with my spoilers.

Sorry thought it was like old site

Don't sweat it man . I lived thru the duh moment myself .smile.gif

Drain Brain
And me. It's like puberty. It just happens and there's frag all you can really do about it except complain, then realise you were an idiot once it's all over.
EVLTIM
Damn that does sound like puberty
Abstruse
There were a few people who screwed with their timestamps, but he was the first, the most often, and only two other posters ever changed it to something other than null characters (**:**:** **/**/**) Also I believe he was the only one to insert something that didn't fit the character style of the timestamp, IE [Strikes Again! - HA/HA/HA]

The Abstruse One
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012