Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Questions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
September
Question is as much for speculation as for an actual answer.

With Transys Neuronet's incorporation into NeoNET, what is Celedyr's role in the new AAA matrix behemoth?
BGMFH
My guess would be that his current title is "Contract Enforcement Dragon"
fistandantilus4.0
in System Failure, it does mention that someone else in Transys out manuevered the dragon within Transys, and got the lead on him. So most likely Celedyr would be fighting to regain his lost ground. Forget the guys name, but really, I don't think I 'd want to be him, especially after how well Celedyr handled HKB when they messed with him. That actually makes me sorta wonder if perhaps Rhonabwy (who has a definite interest in HKB) was getting some pay back.
Ryu
I would guess either "advisor on the direction of research" or "CEO primary consultant". Regardless of his reduced power base, he won´t be denied a nice title. MBAs writing org charts taste like chicken after all...
Synner
In System Failure does mention that someone else in Transys out manuevered the dragon within Transys, and got the lead on him. So most likely Celedyr would be fighting to regain his lost ground. Forget the guys name, but really, I don't think I 'd want to be him, especially after how well Celedyr handled HKB when they messed with him. That actually makes me sorta wonder if perhaps Rhonabwy (who has a definite interest in HKB) was getting some pay back.

Celedyr was outmaneuvered by Malmsteen, the head of Erika, during the original merger between Transys and Erika. How exactly this was came about has yet to be revealed, but with a share-splitting deal in the merged corp, there's pretty much only one way Malmsteen could have done it (I'll give you a clue: three letters starting with H - after all rats can be nasty as hell if backed into a corner). Malmsteen then quickly agrees to the follow-up merger with a bolstered Novatech and the rest is history. How he and Villiers have or have not appeased Celedyr is something that remains to be seen.
September
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
...I don't think I 'd want to be him, especially after how well Celedyr handled HKB when they messed with him...

Sounds like it's time for a few shadowruns. Thanks.
MK Ultra
Ah, Villiers will miss this short half decade of freedom nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012