Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 ebook second printing update
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adam
heya,

The FanPro server seems to be down, and I'm tired and don't want to wait for it to come back online, so this is just a quick FYI for those who have bought SR4 via DriveThruRPG.com and BattleCorps.com -- you should be getting mail shortly notifying you that you can grab the new version [1.3] of the eBook. If you don't get that email within the next few days or so [BattleCorps has sent it out already, I believe DTRPG will send it out during american business hours Wednesday the 8th] you'll need to get in touch with them to get an updated copy.

Our other ebook providers are working on getting SR4 online; RPGNow, BattleCorps, and DTRPG have it up; Paizo and Studio 2 are still working on it.

Also, the 2nd printing should be in stores by now, so if you're still waiting on it, give your local store a call.
Elve
At least the BattleCorps Version is not really useable...

In many cases, if there is a backgroudn image (eg p. 110 Tasking (Resonance) the Resonance part), the text is poorly readable...

Hope this will be fixed soon... smile.gif
Elve
There are still some errors which aren't correct (some of them taken from the german errata):
means added text means removed text

B - the Backcover is off by a few pixels
60 - There are twelve thirteen attributes in Shadowrun, though each character has just ten eleven or sometimes eleven twelve.
74 - Altogether, Michelle has spent 255 245 BP.
89 - The Bow should have a rating of only 8.
96 - The Hacker is still missing Exploit.
98 - Spirit Bane (Fire Spirits) (+20 BP) (+10 BP)
103 - Active Skills (133 BP) (134 BP)
120 - Remove the point in front of “Quickened spells add extra dice equal…”
230 - (with a hefty –4 -6 dice pool modifi er because you’re still bombarded with VR signals)
245 - Nephritic Screen All toxins, diseases +Rating
254 - Dice Pool Modifier
332 - Ocular Drone Availability 6 Price 3,000¥
Darkness
QUOTE (Elve)
At least the BattleCorps Version is not really useable...

In many cases, if there is a backgroudn image (eg p. 110 Tasking (Resonance) the Resonance part), the text is poorly readable...

Hope this will be fixed soon... smile.gif

I have to agree (at least for the BC one, but i assume it's the same in every shop). In the parts where there's text before an background image, its quite blurred.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012