Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insect Spirit stats
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
ryanstone
Hello all,
I want to run a little encounter with some UB Insect Spirits for my players but I cannot find stats for them in any thing newer than SR2. I'm in a pinch for time because I thought I could grab some stats from the Dark and Stormy Night mission on the shadowrunrpg.com site but it doesn't look like the players actually encounter any Insect Spirits in the game.
My players are new to SR and I'm trying to slowly introduce them to several different aspects of the SR universe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
We are playing SR4 but I can convert the stats if all you have is SR3 stats.
Thanks again,
Ryan
mintcar
Here's one suggestion. Keep in mind that all reaction values of the new spirits should be F+ instead of Fx. I suggest you concider all low force insect spirits flesh form (constantly in physical form as a mix between man and bug), and all high force insect spirits true form (later stage were the host body is consumed and the spirit becomes a regular astral being that materializes as a giant insect). What you concider high or low force for a spirit depends on the power level of your game.
ryanstone
Thanks for the quick response Mintocar! I really appreciate it.
Well, I'm off to my game. Wish the players luck!
Ancient History
<raises_eyebrow> Magic in the Shadows had complete stats for insect spirits in 3rd Edition.
TinkerGnome
The SR3 stats were in Magic in the Shadows.
Apathy
Building bugs the easy way...

Love that site...hope he eventually updates it for SR4...
Rotbart van Dainig
Just taking the stats of Spirits of Beasts seems an easy approximation, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012