Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Play By Email
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Gallager
I've been wanting to do some 1 on 1 SR gaming with my normal RL group to work out some things during their off time that they'd like to play out. Was hoping to accomplish this through Email. What I am looking for is a Dice-Roller that would send me their results so as to know they're not fudging the die-rolls (not like that ever happens, right...heh)

anyhow, if anyone can point me a direction to download one that would be great

thanks chummers

mfb
shadowland has a built-in die roller that prevents tampering. you'd have to login to access the page, rather than sending the results via email, though, so it might not be exactly what you're looking for.
SL James
Plus you can just post the results on one tamperproof page, and *gasp* "roleplay" as well by making what one would call "posts" to dynamic HTML-formatted "pages" in order for other people to "read" them and "reply" to them.

It's a novel idea, having only been around since the Shadowspawn Guild in early 1994. Or was in late 1993?
TinkerGnome
You can try out the Irony roller. It's not the easiest thing to use for SR, but it's secure and it works.
SL James
I'd still suggest Shadowland. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to run a game there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012