Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New SR-related Podcast
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
Pages: 1, 2
JM Hardy
QUOTE (Kender)
Sorry, Jason - it's not that we didn't like it completely, it just seemed to be "there", as we said. Nothing really stellar - but like I said, it didn't *suck*, just didn't do anything for me. smile.gif

I know Pirate'll probably buy it anyway. smile.gif He's a collector like I am. biggrin.gif

Hey, the buying part's the only thing I really care about anyway . . .

No, no, that's not true. Collectors are great, but I'm happy there are some other readers who have found a purpose for the book besides shelf-space filler. wink.gif

Jason H.
Jrayjoker
Jason,

They don't know what they are talking about. I am currently reading the book, and barring some Deus Ex Machina ending, I have enjoyed and continue to thoroughly enjoy your work. Keep it up.

Kender, CT, and Pirate,

Keep up the good work, and keep hiding the scripts from yourselves. The ad lib format is much more natural sounding and enjoyable. Also, thanks for the continually improving production quality.

Not a Rabid Fanboy, I swear it,

J
eidolon
Finally downloaded iTunes and took a listen. Nice job on the podcast, and yes, ad lib is definitely better.

Now if you'd only had the capability of doing this when I would have gotten anything from the content! (SR3)
Kender
I guess I owe CT a coke - he suggested we try the non-scripted path, and I also have to admit that we sound more natural, after going back and contrasting the old with the new.

Only downside though, is fewer bloopers as CT or Pirate tries to read what I wrote. grinbig.gif
Chrome Tiger
SCREAM SH!TS!
Kender
Episode 9 was released into the wild yesterday. It's short, but it's there. smile.gif
Jrayjoker
Thanks again. Short is good, as is long, also anywhere in the middle. Thanks.
Squinky
Good stuff, I actaully stumbled upon the ask a ninja site a week or so back, but it is definately worth checking out.
Mardegun
Now that gencon is over does anyone know where we can see the fully written one-shot missions from the screamsheet contest?
Ranneko
Has the screamsheet podfaded? =(
Mardegun
Anyone there?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012