Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reference sheet
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Lividicus
I have a lot of new players in my game. I sure could use a quick reference guide showing actions, skills/attributes used, a modifier guide and other useful info. Does anyone know where I could find one? I guess its kinda like a gm screen.

Any suggestions?
Lividicus
Wow that first .pdf is 14 pages but it will be helpful. Wish it was just an excel so I could hand it out by general occupation LOL

Brahm
You can zoom to 200% and take a graphic copy of each page and save the raster image out with something like Paintbrush. You lose some quality since you aren't letting your printer handle it as text, but it should still be pretty good.
Lividicus
You guys sure did respond fast thanks!
Decados
That will sure come in handy, great work.
Veggiesama
QUOTE (Lividicus)
Wow that first .pdf is 14 pages but it will be helpful. Wish it was just an excel so I could hand it out by general occupation LOL

You could just set it to print pages: "1-4, 6, 10-11" (or whatever, as per the character's archetype) in the print options. I made a stapled packet for each of my players, but it was still pretty hefty.

Though, it's humbling to see that my GM Cheat Sheet is still circling around, despite my lurking.
ismodred
i have a quick reference guide but i have not released it because i don't know if it crosses the line into sr copyright infringement frown.gif
Brahm
QUOTE (ismodred @ Feb 21 2006, 09:41 PM)
i have a quick reference guide but i have not released it because i don't know if it crosses the line into sr copyright infringement frown.gif

Bravo for you having the consideration to think of that.

Have you tried sending an email to Fanpro to check with them? Being friendly and forthright usually works wonders. I don't think they have much of a history of Foxing fan sites or supplements that aren't direct copy and pastes of the books.

Better yet you might first try asking around in the main SR forum for some helpful tips for keeping it legal as there are a lot of people that have posted up SR stuff on the web over the years.
ismodred
yah i sent it off to a contact i've used b4 @ the shadowrunrpg website.

we'll see

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012