Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spells
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Reaver
I've started putting all the spells from my SR game group on my website. Here's the index page for the spells if you are intretested. The Manipulation category is still in the process of going up, so keep an eye on that page. I should have it up either the end of this week or next week.

Tarislar Grimoire

Constructive feedback is appreciated, but flames are not. wink.gif
Cang
some neat stuff in here.. and i hope your clothes are fire proof. ; cyber.gif
Reaver
QUOTE (Cang)
some neat stuff in here.. and i hope your clothes are fire proof. ; cyber.gif

Thanks cang. And I've got a fire extiguisher sitting next to me. wink.gif
Moon-Hawk
wtf is a deathsuit?
Reaver
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk)
wtf is a deathsuit?

PM sent
Platinum
QUOTE (Reaver)
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Feb 23 2006, 09:29 AM)
wtf is a deathsuit?

PM sent

Post here so we can all know. (please)

I do like some of the ideas in here, some to seem quite powerful, ie regeneration.

I have a question about regeneration, if you have a deadly wound, would you regenerate it immediately? Is only damage that occers after the spell is cast healed or all damage? more questions to follow
Reaver
QUOTE (Platinum)
QUOTE (Reaver @ Feb 23 2006, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (Moon-Hawk @ Feb 23 2006, 09:29 AM)
wtf is a deathsuit?

PM sent

Post here so we can all know. (please)

I do like some of the ideas in here, some to seem quite powerful, ie regeneration.

I have a question about regeneration, if you have a deadly wound, would you regenerate it immediately? Is only damage that occers after the spell is cast healed or all damage? more questions to follow

Actually, regeneration only heals x blocks of damage per base time of 20 combat turns. It is not the instantaneous critter power, just a sustained healing spell.

In my game, I restrict the healing to 1 block per time period, no matter how many successes you achieve. The successes just reduce the base time. That's how I keep some balance with the spell and I highly recommend GM's do the same, but it's thier game. smile.gif

As to the deathsuit, PM sent.
hyzmarca
Is it made from metahuman flesh? I bet it's made from metahuman flesh. talker.gif
Reaver
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
Is it made from metahuman flesh? I bet it's made from metahuman flesh. talker.gif

LOL, no, not at all. Those who have played the game will know what a Deathsuit is. smile.gif
John Campbell
So what's a deathsuit?

Also, the Akira Bootleg lets you turn more rapidly? And here I was hoping that it let you magically produce grainy fansubbed VHS copies of a crappy anime.
hyzmarca
The Deathsuit is from SLA Industries, apparently. Some people locked in an undisclosed cellar will be relieved.

Edward
Ok I want to know what the death suite is too
Reaver
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
The Deathsuit is from SLA Industries, apparently. Some people locked in an undisclosed cellar will be relieved.

5 karma points awarded to hyzmarca. wink.gif
Reaver
QUOTE (John Campbell @ Feb 23 2006, 02:33 PM)
So what's a deathsuit?

Also, the Akira Bootleg lets you turn more rapidly? And here I was hoping that it let you magically produce grainy fansubbed VHS copies of a crappy anime.

LOL, the player that designed the spell based it off of the high speed bootleg turns that you'd see in Akira. Although, I like your idea as well. wink.gif

Edward and John, PM sent. smile.gif

Oh, I've also finished posting up the manipulation spells. Enjoy.
nt326
can i get a pm too?? i wanna know
Reaver
QUOTE (nt326)
can i get a pm too?? i wanna know

PM sent. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012