Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Houyhnhnms
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Straight Razor
I was always fasanated be the intelegent Houyhnhnm horses of gulliver's travels.
Anyone got some good run ideas for this one.
Ancient History
Centaur youths sell their services to Lone Star as "mounted police units" to afford nanotattoos so they can have zebra stripes just like their idol, simsensation Mrs. Zed (Now starring in a new simsense with Karl Kombatmage!)
Dissonance
That's simultaneously so retarded and so awesome that I think you made my brain explode, AH.

Who needs a baton when you're riding something that can kick a dude in the face on command with Chuck Norris-level power?
ChuckRozool
Chuck Norris? Noooooo!!!
Not again!!!
Dissonance
Fine, how about Jack Churchill, then?

Have _you_ killed a nazi with a longbow? He has! And he _exists_. Or, rather, existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

Seriously. This guy warrants statting up in both SR3 and SR4.
Nyxll
eek.gif eek.gif Holy Thread Jack Batman eek.gif eek.gif
shadowfire
your talking about the horses that think there superior to humans and that can talk right?
shadowfire
oh, by the by. jack churchill rocks the big one.. more bad@** than a troll adept.
hyzmarca
QUOTE (Nyxll @ Mar 8 2006, 11:59 PM)
eek.gif eek.gif Holy Thread Jack Batman  eek.gif eek.gif

AH won the thread. There's nothing left to do with it but Jack.
Ancient History
Man, I didn't even have to do the Houyhnhnms Whisperer adept build or or the run where a Horse shaman acts as Mr. Johnson to hire the shadowrunners to take out a rogue Centaur stallion and his ranch (which offers carnal encounters with paranormal equines to impressionable young centaurs, and is considered obscene by the tradition-bound Centaur elders).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012