Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Denver...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Thyme Lost
I plan to run a Table Top SR4 game soon set in Denver. What SR books should I read before I run?

Thyme...
Synner
Shadows of North America and Dragons of the Sixth World (Ghostwalker) have the most recent pre-Crash 2.0 information on Denver. Year of the Comet covers Ghostwalkers "coup" and there's some additional (adventure-related) tidbits in Survival of the Fittest.

edit- And of course there's the Denver Boxed Set if you can find it.
Thyme Lost
QUOTE (Synner)
Shadows of North America and Dragons of the Sixth World (Ghostwalker) have the most recent pre-Crash 2.0 information on Denver. Year of the Comet covers Ghostwalkers "coup" and there's some additional (adventure-related) tidbits in Survival of the Fittest.

Cool... Thank you... I think that I might have all of the books...

Thyme...

Bad habbit of having so many gaming books, that I don't read them all...
mintcar
That's not a bad habbit. Not unless you don't have money to eat because of it smile.gif
Thyme Lost
QUOTE (mintcar @ Mar 10 2006, 02:30 AM)
That's not a bad habbit. Not unless you don't have money to eat because of it  smile.gif

Money, whats Money?

I'm a college graduate student... I have Debt, Credit Card Debt, Student Loan debt, and I still spend WAY to much on books...
the_dunner
There is one other item you might want to look at for SR4 in Denver -- the January 2006 issue of the Commando Quarterly has an article on Shadowrun Missions in Denver.

It's short, and it's free. smile.gif
Rotbart van Dainig
Looks great - wouldn't it even be better if it would be available standalone/advertized on SRRPG.com or through Holostreets? wink.gif
the_dunner
QUOTE (Rotbart van Dainig)
Looks great - wouldn't it even be better if it would be available standalone/advertized on SRRPG.com or through Holostreets? wink.gif

Uh, it's advertised/linked to on srrpg.com under the relevant Missions section. (Both in the World View and in the Players section.)

Holostreets doesn't really exist yet. So, it'd be kind of impossible for us to release it there.

Since it's been produced in cooperation with the Commando program, it doesn't make a lot of sense to take clicks away from them.
Erebus
Its a little out of date, but there is always the Denver: The City of Shadows Boxed set.

Speaking of which, did they remove the Big List of Shadowrun books from the shadowrunrpg.com?
I can't seem to find it anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012