Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Character Dossier
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Adam
According to Fast Forward Games, The Shadowrun Character Dossier will be shipping on October 13th, so it should be in any good North American game store by the 20th at the latest.
Abstruse
*Marks his calander for November 11th*

^_- j/k Can't wait to see it.

The Abstruse One
::marks his calender for December 24th:: realizes that is a holiday and thus the store won't be opened ::erases and marks the 31st::

::Starts to hope they get there act in gear:: You know I don't get how that store stays in business, they are so slow with their customers. Oh wait I forgot I live in Buffalo and nothing really cames here. I feel like I live in the country, only with all these big buildings around.
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Adam)
According to Fast Forward Games, The Shadowrun Character Dossier will be shipping on October 13th, so it should be in any good North American game store by the 20th at the latest.

So, what you're saying is that Flashpoint: Pacific Northwest isn't gonna be here this year.

Well, really, that was already known. How are the prospects for SoE and M&M Reprint this year? A third title, perhaps?
Skarn Ka

Well, I might be wrong but IIRC the development of F:PNW has been cancelled.
Future products should include Running Wild (critters SB), Shadows of Asia (what it says) and Loose Alliances (organizations SB), plus SOTA 2064.
Pistons
QUOTE (Skarn Ka)
Well, I might be wrong but IIRC the development of F:PNW has been cancelled.

I think it would be more accurate to say "postponed."

If SoE gets done in editing this month, it is still possible it could be released before the end of the year. You got me on the M&M reprint; no idea.
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Skarn Ka)
Future products should include Running Wild (critters SB), Shadows of Asia (what it says) and Loose Alliances (organizations SB), plus SOTA 2064.

I'd just like to point out that Running Wild does not yet have a number associated with it yet, unlike SOTA:2064, SoA, LA, and MJLBB.
Adam
The Dossier hit distributors today, so should be in stores by the end of the week.
Ancient History
On a note: recently, I noticed that the SR3 BBB is in Waldenbooks. Are they now stocking FanPro or is this a wonderful fluke?
Jestyr
I'm assuming you mean the softcover core rules, not the hardcover? smile.gif
Pistons
I hope they're finally stocking FanPro products. Any place that can and does stock Fast Forward's stuff ought to know about Shadowrun by now. (There's actually a Borders near me that has Fast Forward d20 stuff, but only FASA-printed Shadowrun material.)
Ancient History
Softcover, 10666 Fanpro print; squeezed between the WarCraft RPG and the LotR RPG. If Walden's is stocking FanPro now, I can order the character Dossier, get my preferred Reader's Discount ™ and not have to pay shipping.
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Ancient History)
Softcover, 10666 Fanpro print; squeezed between the WarCraft RPG and the LotR RPG.  If Walden's is stocking FanPro now, I can order the character Dossier, get my preferred Reader's Discount ™ and not have to pay shipping.

Errr...10666 is Dragons of the Sixth World. Are you sure you remembered the number correctly?
Ancient History
Absolutely not. It may have been 10660 or something.
mfb
you kids and your "going to bookstores" and whatnot. all my stuff, i have to get online--through the snow, uphill both ways!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012