Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Third Printing?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Masterofthegame
I stopped by the FLGS today to pick up another copy of the 4th edition book and I checked the copyright page to make sure I had the second printing so I'd have the errata (my PDF and other copy are both first printings). On page 13 I see, "Corrected Third Printing."

Are we up to third printing already? And, what all is corrected? Do I still need the 1.3 errata?
hobgoblin
i would guess that the third printing contains all the stuff that was corrected in the second printing, and allso the stuff that didnt make it into the second printing. but im just guessing...
blakkie
You still need the 1.3 errata, or at least parts of it.

The second and third printings were ordered by Fanpro at the same time, so apparently are identical other than the note on page 13 about being the third printing.

Fanpro's third printing stock, from what I've heard, was pretty much used up by preorders. So I would expect a forth printing to be out by the summer sometime and I don't see why it wouldn't incorporate all the eratta including the bits missed in the third printing.
Adam
The second and third printings were ordered by Fanpro at the same time, so apparently are identical other than the note on page 13 about being the third printing.

They weren't ordered at the same time -- if they were, it would have just been a "second printing, but twice the quantity, please" smile.gif

They are identical except for the note about which printing it is, though.
Squinky
Sure seems to be selling well. But it's a good product so I'm not suprised.
Masterofthegame
Thanks for the help. Guess I should have held out for fourth printing wink.gif
Kanada Ten
The copy I just pickd up from Borders is actually a first printing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012