Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4 Book missing pages!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
GrinderTheTroll
I just received my 2nd SR4 book (from online purchase) and just noticed it was missing pages 113-129!! Damnest thing too!

Guess I can't complain too much paying $22 for a hard-cover book. frown.gif
Ancient History
How very peculiar. Have you contacted your seller?
GrinderTheTroll
Yeah I did, I'm going to get a replacement book, but it still sucks 'cause I need to pay return postage. Bleh.

JongWK
I had that problem too, but for pages 17-33. Looks like a binder or printer error, as both your book and mine are missing 16 pages. Try getting a replacement if you can.
GrinderTheTroll
QUOTE (GrinderTheTroll)
Yeah I did, I'm going to get a replacement book, but it still sucks 'cause I need to pay return postage. Bleh.

I got a customer service e-mail and they are sending a replacement and I get to send back the book postage-paid. Aside from being on backorder till April 16, all is well.
Muskie
In the one i've got, pages 225-240 are repeated. Twice.
Butterblume
Someone on the german Fanpro forum missed 8 pages from the sample characters pages (english book).

Of course he got a replacement.
coolgrafix
Shadowrun 4 PDF with free errata updates ... $25
Kinko's front/back black/white printout with color cover, hole punched ... $26
Cool synthleather three-ring binder ... $10

Ability to replace errata'd content at will ... Priceless

(with apologies to MasterCard)
GrinderTheTroll
QUOTE (coolgrafix)
Shadowrun 4 PDF with free errata updates ... $25
Kinko's front/back black/white printout with color cover, hole punched ... $26
Cool synthleather three-ring binder ... $10

Ability to replace errata'd content at will ... Priceless

(with apologies to MasterCard)

/golfclap
//bravo!
Dashifen
For you PDF lovers, if you've not experienced the joy that is http://www.printfu.com then you should. They'll print, bind, and ship any PDF file to you after you upload it to them. They do the SR4 manual for about $17 and it took about 10 business days to get to me. The front and back covers are on thicker paper and it's a nice, sturdy coil binding (just like from kinkos). Plus, from the above calculation, it's about 20 dollars less than kinkos, too. Just FYI.
coolgrafix
It sure was nice to use Kinko's site at 10pm one night and pick it up the next day. =)
Dashifen
True, but I'll wait a week to save 20 bucks. That's like 5 burritos!!
sandchigger
Dammit... if only they did perfect binding I'd be a happy chigg!
coolgrafix
QUOTE (Dashifen)
True, but I'll wait a week to save 20 bucks. That's like 5 burritos!!

$26 - $17 is not $20. =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012