Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Release Dates
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
BookWyrm
If anyone has any release dates for the SR4 books that are supposed to be out (On The Run, SR4 GM's Screen, SR4 Character Dossier), please post them here.

and NOT the E-book versions please, thanks.
Adam
On The Run should be shipping to distributors this week for a street date of the 17th, so it should be in stores starting the week of the 17th. Formal street date announcement will be on shadowrunrpg.com & fanprogames.com once the books have shipped out.

GM Screen is at press.

Accurate release dates == release dates much closer to the product's release.
BookWyrm
Thank you, Adam. biggrin.gif
BookWyrm
OK, here's what I have listed for reference so that I can order them;

WizKids LLC / FanPro: Shadowrun RPG
FPR26002 SR 4th ed. GM’s Screen $19.95
FPR26003 On The Run $12.95
FPR26004 Street Magic $29.99
FPR26005 Runners Havens $29.99
FPR26006 Unwired (also listed as SR4 Character Dossier) $
ISBN 0451460839 Drops of Corruption (novel by Jason M. Hardy) $6.99
FPR26007 Arsenal $
FPR26009 Augmentation $
FPR26011 Emergence $

The Arsenal, Augmentation & Emergence books are listed HERE, but no release dates nor prices are given.

Jason's novel is listed here with an ISBN number to make ordering through your local bookseller easier.

According to the description, Arsenal is the SR4 Street Samurai Guide, Augmentation is the Cyberware guide, and Emergence is the adventure/campaign that introduces Technomancers.
Unwired is listed as SR4 Character Dossier ??
JM Hardy
QUOTE (BookWyrm)
Jason's novel is listed here with an ISBN number to make ordering through your local bookseller easier.

Bless your Book Wyrm-y little heart.
Wounded Ronin
Hmm, 30 bucks a pop and multiple sourcebooks. Good thing that I'm in no position to even play SR4 for the next 2 years. I can spend the money on food instead.

Maybe if I'm lucky when I get back to the US SR5 will be out and I'll have saved about 100 dollars by skipping SR4.
Adam
QUOTE (BookWyrm)
Unwired is listed as SR4 Character Dossier ??

Unwired should be product number 26013. Unwired and the SR4 Character Dossier are, naturally, two different products.
BookWyrm
Thanks again, Adam. I'll adjust my ording list accordingly.
BookWyrm
QUOTE (JM Hardy @ Apr 10 2006, 11:33 PM)
QUOTE (BookWyrm)

Bless your Book Wyrm-y little heart.

Null sheen, my freind. Glad to help. BN.com lists the release date as May 2nd. Right after my birthday. grinbig.gif
Daddy's Little Ninja
QUOTE (Wounded Ronin)
Hmm, 30 bucks a pop and multiple sourcebooks. Good thing that I'm in no position to even play SR4 for the next 2 years. I can spend the money on food instead.

Maybe if I'm lucky when I get back to the US SR5 will be out and I'll have saved about 100 dollars by skipping SR4.

That is what I told my husband.

Snow Fox said very much the same thing about 4th ed books, but she had more explatives.
BookWyrm
JM Hardy, I saw your novel in my local Barnes & Nobel yesterday. I put it on reserve & I'm picking it up on Wednesday. But it may be a while before i read it, I'm 1/5th of the way through the new Wild Cards hardback, Death Takes Five by John J. Miller.
JM Hardy
QUOTE (BookWyrm)
JM Hardy, I saw your novel in my local Barnes & Nobel yesterday. I put it on reserve & I'm picking it up on Wednesday. But it may be a while before i read it, I'm 1/5th of the way through the new Wild Cards hardback, Death Takes Five by John J. Miller.

Hey, you get to it when you get to it. I'm just happy you're picking it up!

Jason H.
BookWyrm
Null prob, my good freind. I do so love a fresh aquisition.

This goes without saying, for my birthday just this past Monday, a freind gave me the Killer Rabbit hand-puppet from Spamalot. It's goofy-looking, but it's completely hilarious.
BookWyrm
Picked up the book today. Most likely will start into it within the next couple of weeks, after I finish Wild Cards XVII; Death Takes Five. I'm half way through that now. Review of Drops of Corruption to follow. biggrin.gif
Shrike30
The core book was 35 bucks, and sourcebooks are 30? Did we get a major discount on the core book, or are the sourcebooks going to be huge/hardbound?
Adam
Core books are almost always priced lower than they "should" be. The upcoming rulebooks -- Arsenal, Street Magic, etc -- will be hardback, also.
Tanka
QUOTE (Adam)
Core books are almost always priced lower than they "should" be. The upcoming rulebooks -- Arsenal, Street Magic, etc -- will be hardback, also.

Ooooooh... Now that's nice.
Laser
Sweet, disintegrating spines have been a bane of mine for quite some time now. I don't think I ever found a hardbound copy of SR3, despite sporadic attempts...
Tanka
I've got a hardback SR2, but it's missing Skills and almost all of the color pregens. About 60 pages, IIRC.
BookWyrm
You got a damaged copy, Tanka. You need to get a new one. Try Ebay.
Liper
yay hardcopy!

god bless you all!
The Jopp

Will the new sourcebooks be available as PDF documents as well? (the PDF SR4 is just a wonderful product)

*sigh* I want the funny toy books now, i want to browse new goodies. WAAH!

BookWyrm
Check the official site, they are also available as PDF's.
Tanka
QUOTE (BookWyrm)
You got a damaged copy, Tanka. You need to get a new one. Try Ebay.

Nah, really? What gave you that idea?
Zolhex
I have 1 first edition hardcover 2 2nd one signed by Tom Dowd no third and 1 fourth so far.

But bookwyrm is right check ebay that is where I picked up my second unsigned 2nd edtion.
Tanka
*headdesk*

I know. Where do you think I got this one?
BookWyrm
You got seriously gypped, Tanka. You should have inquired about the condition of the book before bidding, and then made sure you'd get your cash back if not satisfied. Doesn't matter how great the Feedback is, caveat emptor.
Adam
Can I borrow your desk, tanka?
Tanka
Have at, Adam, have at.
BookWyrm
*watches Adam & Tanka take turns*
Kiedo
Man I just saw a SR3 hardcover at the local gaming shop, I looked at it and almost bought it too (even though I've moved on to SR4), but then I saw they wanted $95 for it so I slowly put it down and moved away. Mainly because that's almost my budget for RPG stuff for the entire year, and I am very much looking forward to the new sourcebooks, especially since I now (after reading this thread) know they will be hard back. That will give me something large and heavy to smach players who dare to invoke my wrath with, lol. Plus my copy of SR3 fell apart years ago and currently resides in a 3 ring binder safely in those page protector thingies.
BookWyrm
Again, I must reccomend checking Ebay. Look at how much you're willing to spend, then look at each offer. Combine the current price & shipping & that's your limit. But don't bid right away, log it in your Watch This Item column until the last couple of hours, then post your bid within the last couple of minutes. If a competting bidder outbids you, try another.

THis is how I was able to snag both the Talking Holy Grail, and the Tim The Enchanter plush hat for 1/2 thier retail price each. And YES, I made sure I got everything intact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012