Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre S4 weapons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Voran
The basic book has essentially all the same gear from the basic SR 3 manual, plus some additions from source books. I was wondering what people's thoughts were on the availability of some of the older SR3 gear in SR4. For example, the Ruger Tbolt gun. Would it still be a Lone Star exclusive by 2070ish?
Thanee
Nope, it was only exclusive for a year or so, as the old sourcebook said. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
NightHaunter
QUOTE (Thanee)
Nope, it was only exclusive for a year or so, as the old sourcebook said. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee

Not in my world!

Mwahh ha haaaa!!
Kyoto Kid
I really miss weapons like the Splat Gun, Gyro Jet, & Baseballs (and the REAL Super Squirt), Gonna be a long time before the cool weapons show up again
JongWK
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Apr 10 2006, 01:40 PM)
I really miss weapons like the Splat Gun, Gyro Jet, & Baseballs  (and the REAL Super Squirt),  Gonna be a long time before the cool weapons show up again

Arsenal should be coming out this year, you know. cool.gif
blakkie
QUOTE (JongWK)
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Apr 10 2006, 01:40 PM)
I really miss weapons like the Splat Gun, Gyro Jet, & Baseballs  (and the REAL Super Squirt),  Gonna be a long time before the cool weapons show up again

Arsenal should be coming out this year, you know. cool.gif

I'll even believe that to be possible if I am able to buy the Street Magic PDF by the end of May. wink.gif
NightHaunter
Yeah, anyone got a date on the print releases of things?
JongWK
QUOTE (blakkie)
I'll even believe that to be possible if I am able to buy the Street Magic PDF by the end of May. wink.gif

I believe the correct order is Runner Havens, Street Magic and Arsenal. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012