Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Perianwyr
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Ophis
Okay this one isn't just for Mr History himself.
I'm looking for info on Perianwyr, specifically what adventures he has appeared in. Is it just Mercurial? Or are there other?

Thanks for any help.
mintcar
He's in "A Killing Glare" too.
Ophis
Cool, I think my fixer er local gaming shopkeep has that one in too.
Ophis
Oh forgot to add, is he he anythingb else?
Ancient History
Peri first appeared in Mercurial, partnered with Kyle Morgan.
Next showed up in A Killing Glare, still partnered with Morgan.
Next Showed up in Portfolio of a Dragon, where Dunkie bequeathed him hios music collection.
Next showed up in Dragons of the Sixth World, where Kyle Morgan is dead and Peri is grooving to the music collection.

See, if you'd looked in the Annotated Will and checked out the appropriate bequest, it has a little notation: "For more on Perianwyr, see etc."
fistandantilus4.0
Maybe you should toss in the less "great" dragons on the list for easier referece?
Kagetenshi
Is Perianwyr's groove funky?

Like nine cans of shaving powder?

~J
fistandantilus4.0
how funky is your chicken?
Ophis
QUOTE (Ancient History)
See, if you'd looked in the Annotated Will and checked out the appropriate bequest, it has a little notation: "For more on Perianwyr, see etc."

embarrassed.gif
Sorry great Master Sage, I humbly apologise for my impertinance in asking a question you have already answered.

I will seek penance by sitting on cold rocks in the rain and contemplating why Skeorx would spice up shadowrun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012