Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ogres in Shadowrun 4
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Cogar
hello,

guy of mine wants to play an ogre.....

my question is how? can we sort ot a BP cost and stats for an ogre ?

please ???
TBRMInsanity
I have done some conversions from 3rd edition campion to 4th but they are not official. Here is what I said:

Ogre:
Area of Origin: Europe (strongly suggest taking English as secondary language)
Common languages: Slavic family (russian, ukrainian, romanian, etc), Greek, Italian, German, scandinavian family (Swedish, Fin, etc)
B 4/9
A 1/6
R 1/6
S 3/8
C 1/6
I 1/6
L 1/5
W 1/6
No low light or thermal vission
MYST1C
QUOTE (TBRMInsanity)
scandinavian family (Swedish, Fin, etc)

Swedish belongs to the Germanic language group while Finnish is a completely different language family (related to Estonian and Hungarian)!
TBRMInsanity
Good to know.
NightHaunter
QUOTE (TBRMInsanity)
I have done some conversions from 3rd edition campion to 4th but they are not official. Here is what I said:

Ogre:
Area of Origin: Europe (strongly suggest taking English as secondary language)
Common languages: Slavic family (russian, ukrainian, romanian, etc), Greek, Italian, German, scandinavian family (Swedish, Fin, etc)
B 4/9
A 1/6
R 1/6
S 3/8
C 1/6
I 1/6
L 1/5
W 1/6
No low light or thermal vission

I made it the same. With my conversion table.
I've done Shapeshifters, Meta-varients, Ghouls, and Albinos.
Even Meta-varient Ghouls.
Problem is I can't get them online very easily.

I make the Ogre Varient 25 points to play.
TBRMInsanity
I put the Ogre at 25 points as well. My list of Meta-varents will be online by the end of this week. I have the page done I just need to post it on my site.
TBRMInsanity
It is up but I haven't finished Trolls yet so bear with me. There are a few things to point out though:
  • GM are strongly encouraged to make PCs have English as a SECOND language.
  • This is an unofficial list that I think is a fair representation of the 3rd edition SR companion.
  • Wizkids/Fanpro will most likely be bringing this material out in the future (hopefully near future) and I will update my website accordingly

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012