Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freak Storms and other magics
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
I was wondering if any one saw anything in any canon material that strange storms could hit places like Brazil, I'm talking Blizzard storms in a hot place type stuff. Anyone heard of anything like that, I know that there has been some pretty things happen because of magic, I'm just wondering if anyone has seen anything like what I'm talking about.

So anyways, what says you.
Herald of Verjigorm
There are a new variety of supernatural disaster introcuded in Target: Awakened Lands. The Mana Storms can be accompanied by any sort of physical storm, even those that make absolutely no sense in the environment.
Ohhh excelent a reason for me to actually get that book too, damn I hate having to wait two makes between each check. It seems so long, most hold off on buying books. Oh what the heck, here I come Hobby Store, can't you wait for Saturday, no I can not.
krishcane
The really fun part is the implication in those books that powerful cabals of aboriginal magicians/free spirits/horrors/dragons/whatever might be able to control the storms. smile.gif

--K
Oh yes I will feel sorry for my gamers. Ohhh who do I think I'm kidding. We all no I will be delightfull ::a deathly laughter emits from somewhere other then the speaker:: Hmmm okay well now. Oh yes and I will care about the gamers, who do you think I am. And keep that wraith away from me, he has been stalking me for like. I can't remember how many years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012