Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Future is Now: Neural Interfaces
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
coolgrafix
Check this out: Crude Sim Module

It's cool, but who wants that thing hanging out of your mouth? So much for the tre chic look of future runners. wink.gif
Squinky
Just make it look like a cigarette. Everybody knows smiking looks cool.
Kanada Ten
Bluetooth it and just have a tongue piercing; wireless is the way, punk is built in. Too bad though, nanopaste and head tattoos would look awesome.
ShadowDragon8685
I wanna jack something in, personally.

I do NOT wanna be suckin' on some piece of plastic.
Kanada Ten
A player and I were discussing this, and we thought one might use thin strips, which just lay on the tongue, to play simsense recodings. Utilizing nanites and chemical circuitry, the strips would dissolve while they playback; these could even been flavored as well (even if they have to use the simsense). Plus it brings back the old, "slip her a micky" trick.

But maybe pacifiers would come back into popularity among club goers... They're large enough to have some signal power.
Smilin_Jack
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
But maybe pacifiers would come back into popularity among club goers... They're large enough to have some signal power.

Nooooooo.

Damnit.. now I'm stuck with that mental image again after I finally excised it out of my brain.
El_Machinae
I thought the "tongue piercing" was a good idea ...
Dranem
Why not thin, clear, patches applied to the temple? That would work great smile.gif
Lagomorph
If they're looking for areas with tons of nerve endings, they could always go lower ... eek.gif

Some how I don't think "genital-vision" would sell..
El_Machinae
I think control is more important, isn't it? I mean, I'm sensitive down there, but I have more fine-tune ability with ...

... ah crap, that's not a pleasant image.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012