Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AGAIN with the allied spirits!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tiralee
Well, after re-reading MiTs, I decided to have a bash at creating an ally for my pimped-up pryofiend (Based loosely on WitchHunter Robin)

Now, at force 4 with a few extras (Uh, yeah. No sex-toy forms. Or knives.) I closed it out to a doable 79 Karma. By the example in the book it'd round down to a TN of 15.
(Am I right so far?)

Now, can I use any additional dice apart from my Conjuring 6 (Karma, spellpool?) for the Formula Creation Test?
If yes, I can use Spellpool, that puppy is going to have a TN of close to 20 with the added extras, leather interior and hatchback option!

Current Statblock
[ Spoiler ]

Sadly, she is one of the most level-headed characters I've ever played. The ever-present threat of bodily-harm will do that.

Help, laughter, flames?

Thanks,

-Tir
Bodak
79 Karma. By the example in the book it'd round down to a TN of 15

MitS p111 says Complexity rounds to the nearest whole number, so 16.

can I use any additional dice apart from my Conjuring 6 (Karma, spellpool?) for the Formula Creation Test?

The example of Carter only uses his 5 Conjuring dice. Karma pool refreshes every 24 hours though so you could use that. Ultimately it doesn't matter if you achieve zero successes on the formula design; you still succeed in creating the formula but it takes longer. Buy a load of stim-patches to use if you have to during the (Force) days of summoning: as long as you don't use more than one patch per 24 h you won't have to check for Magic Loss.
Tarantula
QUOTE (Tiralee)
Help, laughter, flames?

Wait, flame the post about the pyro ally spirit?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012