Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Daedalus Suborbital
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
renaissancefox
I've come across a mention of a suborbital platform called Daedalus that Ares Corp owns. Does anyone know which sourcebook(s) have more information on what its purpose is?
renaissancefox
Nevermind. Found a rough description in Corporate Download. Unless there's more information out there?
Ancient History
Target: Wastelands.
Thorn Black
I'm still interested... What is it?
Ancient History
Ares' primary research habitat in outer space, located at the L4 laGrange point. Also acts as a staging facility for most of Ares' other space projects.
Geekkake
Home, home on La Grange...
Pthgar
Not to be a super-nerd about it or anything, but Deadalus isn't suborbital. It's just plain old orbital. The L4 point is in the same orbit as the moon, but 60 degrees ahead of it.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Pthgar)
Not to be a super-nerd about it or anything, but Deadalus isn't suborbital.  It's just plain old orbital.  The L4 point is in the same orbit as the moon, but 60 degrees ahead of it.

..and Olympus Highstar is at the L5 60 dg behind.
ronin3338
Daedalus to the left of me, Highstar to the right, here I am, stuck on the stupid old moon.... cool.gif
Big D
Don't forget the sekrit bases at EML-2.
bclements
I wonder if they've got a lot of nice girls out there.
Ancient History
Yup. They've had their shots, too. Think of Outland.
Cray74
QUOTE (renaissancefox)
I've come across a mention of a suborbital platform called Daedalus that Ares Corp owns. Does anyone know which sourcebook(s) have more information on what its purpose is?

Nitpick: It can't be "suborbital" if it's permanently in space.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012