Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuffer Shack logos and Images
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
phasmaphobic
I'm looking for some stuffer shack logos or images. Anyone seen any in any of the books? Possibly online?

Thanks
phasmaphobic
No one? I know I've seen images somewhere...
Shrike30
I'd hazard a guess that you might be able to find it in the same book that the Food Fight scenario was in (since it took place in a Stuffer Shack).
phasmaphobic
QUOTE (Shrike30)
I'd hazard a guess that you might be able to find it in the same book that the Food Fight scenario was in (since it took place in a Stuffer Shack).

Thanks, but alas, that was the second place I checked - the first being google images - and found nothing. The only version I have is in the "First Run" adventure book. I know it was originally published in SR1, but I haven't had that book around in ages.
knasser

What does the logo look like? Someone might be able to knock one up, if that were any use.
bigdrewp
I just check my SR1 rulebook and there are no Stuffer Shack images in the Food Fight adventure. There might be some in the Seattle Sourcebook for the same rules set, but I haven't seen any.
NightHaunter
I think there may be on in the origional Seattle Sourcebook.
Will check tonight.
Wolfshade
Actually, try Sprawl sights. Think it was 1st ed. Seem to remember some there.
Kanada Ten
No Stuffer Shack logos in Sprawl Sights. Bee Burger, yes.
phasmaphobic
Nope, only the Bee Burger in there. That was actually the Third palce I checked, heh.
Wolfshade
Only other places I can think of are the 1st Seattle Sourcebook, or maybe the old DMZ maps.....and thats reaching. possibly the map of the 'Raku shopping center.
bigdrewp
Not in the Seattle Sourcebook either, though there is a NuKit Burgers ad.
Aaron
Would this logo be sufficient for your needs? It's not great, but it might suffice.
ShadowDragon8685
Heh. I always figured the Stuffer Shack logo would be two giant "S"esses inside a comically-strained caricature-outline of a house.
Aaron
I can write code, I can set up and administrate a network, I can even hit you with two sticks at once, but I can't draw to save my life. Although maybe someone will look at my logo, think it's crap, and draw a better one; I'd be satisfied with that.
wind_in_the_stones
Is Stuffer Shack the name of a franchise? I always assumed it was a generic term.
Dranem
Stuffer Shack is the SR version of the 7-11 store.
Most likely a simular logo, only with a large S instead of a 7.... I'll check my books when I get home to see if I can find something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012