Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sustaining Foci
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dv84good
I am wonder if you have increase reflex spell if you need to have a sustaining focus of two just to get a +1.
James McMurray
Is the spell +1 per 2 successes? If so, then yes, because you need at least force 2 to get 2 successes.
Dv84good
Well I don't have the book so I am not sure?
Geekkake
You're correct. A Force 1 Increased Reflexes spell is entirely useless, as the Force does not permit the 2 hits required to receive the +1 bonus. Consequently, the Force must be at least 2, so the focus must be at least rating 2.
Shadowmeet
Buy the book. Trust me, the investment is worth it.

It's a lovely hardcover, with a stylish interior. Vanna, why don't you show our lucky contestants the newest model. Now, Contestents, you may not have won the book today, but we'll give you an opportunity to do so in the Diamond mines of Africa, where you will be paid .10 cents an hour of work there, minus expenses to the company.

This has been your host, signing off.

And remember, "Only you can prevent Flame Wars."
Geekkake
Seriously. Buy the book. It's what, $20-25? If you can't afford that, you need to get a fucking job, or stop playing a game that places such emphasis on money, because you don't understand what that means.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012