Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cyberdeck/program creation tools?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Slamm-O
i couldnt find anything fitting my needs, i found a lot of broken links, i saw one that looked promising (one by tzeentch linked from official sr faq, but dead link). Also i found a number that dont really do much of the donkey work, like nsrcg, great for characters but doesnt ssem to have much to facillitate easy deck and utility management.

If anyone can link to a working copy tzeentche's tool or something else that helps with decks/utilities. Also any software that will aid 3rd edition shadowrun matrix running for the gm would be greatly appreciated, i found i good html host building site, but it seems kinda barebones, maybe just sr3 core rules not Matrix?

any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
Slump
I've got a spreadsheet I made that allows you to custom make cyberdecks, giving you the costs for the individual components, as per Matrix (sr3) rules. It allows you to make it under home-made rules or buying from a Deckmeister rules.

If you PM/Post your e-mail address, I'll e-mail it to you and you can deal with hosting it.

I've also got a TI-85 program that dynamically generates security sheafs (again, according to Matrix rules), but if you want it, I'm going to have to dig up my graphlink (to upload the text file that is the program) and that might take a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012