Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Duels] Collect them all!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SuperFly
Ha! I found about 7 of these figures marked 50% off on a reduced $5 pricetag...the store was practically giving them away! This was about 2 1/2 years ago, and I wish I could find a deal like that nowadays, these are cool-looking toys.

I'm also just posting here because it's absolutely barren.
Iron Guardian
Guess you're lucky...I have all of the first series figures. Then I recently find out that the second series was produced...so I guess all the local gaming stores around here refused to order them due to slow sales (the biggest one even selling them at premium prices (as in $5 to $10 over suggested retail price). They also didn't seem aware that there was a second series made...hmmmm

I'll admit I'm a bit old-school in that I really don't trust e-bay and buying stuff on-line...maybe someday I'll overcome this, but until then, I guess I'll have to be patient. Stupid FLGS's... frown.gif
Caine Hazen
I'm 1 short right now, the 2nd series Troll ganger... Can't seem to find Wolf Nev anywhere.

Unfortunately from where I was involved with WK I got to see the 3rd and 4th series... I really wish they had been produced, there was some nice stuff from Book 2 and 3 of the novels there (The Toxic Shaman rocked ass)
BookWyrm
Check Ebay for your missing figure. If you don't see it right away, check back periodically. Or check some of the online toy shops.
SinN
Some guy just left a post in General gaming selling a bunch of RPG books?
Warlordtheft
If you are ever in need, Game Parlor in DC has a bunch of these guys. Me, I'll stick with 25mm. These guys are too large for the RPG.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012