Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dunkelzahn's Will
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zolhex
As the topic discription says what is cannon vs. Dunkelzahn's Will?

Of all the things that are in the book that could be done by shadowrunners which if any have been done? Officially as per cannon that is.

I was gonna poke my head into Ah's site but then I was on here and he had made a statement that he is really not updateing his site cause of his connection to the game now.

So are there sources that state what if any of the requests have been done if so what books?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me. To bad you can't answer Ah I'm thinking you might have the answers but alas your toung is tied for now.
Adam
Even though AH probably doesn't have much time for updating lately, it's not like his site disappeared.

http://ancientfiles.dumpshock.com/Dunk_Will.htm
Ancient History
I'm gonna update! I just haven't had time to do it yet.
Domino
Well stop working for da Man.
Zolhex
Well as always you are right oh great and powerful Adam.

I have looked over the will section on Ancient History's site but I was hoping for some more up to date information.

So I thought i'd ask here as asking Ancient History is more than likely out for now kind of like asking you hehe.

You know just a thought but if the will has run it's course maybe something could be done as a free download.

Even better write up a piece that ties up the will and charge like 3-5 bucks for it and use the money for the various Dumpshock sites and resources if that is allowed.

No printing necessary just a download or emailed out to those that pay.
Adam
AH's Will stuff is still fairly up to date since there hasn't been a whole lot of plot stuff coming from FanPro lately.

Dumpshock has no license to publish and charge for any original Shadowrun material, and FanPro continually addresses the Will by using and re-using the plot hooks from it.

I'm not sure how you would structure a wrap-up project for the Will -- the plot hooks and the things that have happened as a result of them are extremely diverse. There's no single campaign or plot arc that can be run between the Will and the wrap-up ... there are dozens -- and not all of them have been or will be revealed.

Aside from "some updates to AH's will" I'm really not sure what sort of resource you're looking for.
Zolhex
Hum lets see if I can put this in a better way.

I was looking for any books that have story line involveing the things in the will that a group of runners can do.

I understand there are several things going on in the book but only a few involve a small team of runners to do (at least without major support).

Like staying in the castle finding the russian crown jewles or what is in the various rooms (althought getting in those rooms may require several people and support).

Those were some of the items I was woundering about rather than some of the bigger items but then maybe these have hidden aspects to them as well.
FanGirl
You could have Morgan Leroy Hall kidnapped; he always piqued my curiosity.

"To Mealla Del Marco, I grant the custody of Morgan Leroy Hall until he reaches his majority at the age of eighteen, on the condition that he is to be raised and schooled in the United Canadian American States. If this condition cannot be met, his custody shall return to Kara Lazear. I trust that you will care for him in a fitting manner, and perhaps you shall in return get the son you deserve."

"To Morgan Leroy Hall, on the occasion of his reaching his majority at eighteen years of age on June 28, 2071, I leave all stocks in my Florence portfolio. Until this time, no transactions may take place involving these stocks. Any votes to which these shares are entitled shall be undertaken by Morgan’s legal guardian. I also leave 1 million nuyen in a trust fund to be managed by his legal guardian for his care and schooling until his twenty-first birthday, the remainder of which will transfer to Morgan Hall on his twenty-first birthday."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012