Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rigger 3 -> Rigger 3 Revised Conversion Guide
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
CloneAdam
Well folks, this one is a doozy. I can only say this: I'm glad it was FASA that released the original Rigger 3, and not FanPro. wink.gif

Rigger 3 to Rigger 3 Revised Conversion Guide

Please let me know if there are any HTML errors or suchlike... it was rather tedious to do.
Kanada Ten
p. 181 Moonlight Avenger
Kanada Ten
p. 160 S.M. Seacop
Raise Street Index to 2 and Availability to 15/15 days.

p. 170 DW CRT
Change Cargo to 348 [336 PS], Load to 1750 [800 PS], Availability to 27/27 days and Cost to 537,000¥. Also added this description: It carries 4 patient/medtech pairs (2 in full operation) and 2 other personnel.

p. 184 DW CRT Air Unit
In order to fit its intended role, this craft had to be redesigned with a Heavy Tilt-Wing chassis. Its new stats are as follows: <Not it's>

p. 184 DW Osprey II
Change Cargo to 12 (168 PS), Load to 300 (400 PS), Availability to "-" and Cost to 935,000¥.

p. 188 Vulkan D?e?lphin RQ7
<I think it is Dolphin but I might be worng>
Fortune
p. 136 Firearms Conversion Kits: Submachine Gun: 0.25 kgRifle/Shotgun/Grenade Launcher/LMG: 0.5 kgv MMG/HMG/Assault Cannon: 1 kg

Should be kg.
p. 170 DW CRT: Change Cargo to 348 [336 PS], Load to 1750 [800 PS], Availability to 27/27 days and Cost to 537,000¥. Alo added this description: It carries 4 patient/medtech pairs (2 in full operation) and 2 other personnel.

Should be Also.
p. 171 DW SRT: Change Cargo to 100 [84 PS], Load to 250 [200 PS], Availability to 18/18 days and Cost to 341,250¥..

Extra period.

Good job Adam. smile.gif
MYST1C
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
p. 188 Vulkan D?e?lphin RQ7
<I think it is Dolphin but I might be worng>

"Delphin" is the original name from Deutschland in den Schatten - but then, "Delphin" is simply the German form of "dolphin"...
Athenor
Absoultely great job, Adam. Guess those ppl saying there were only 2 minor changes.. well. =) Some really valued stuff in there, at least for how I play. Thanks.

Question, though: I know setting up the HTML was a bear, format-wise and all that. but is there any chance you can provide a printer-friendly version? One that gets rid of the header and footer bars, not to mention the sidebar that makes the page wider than printing standard?

Athenor, who knows he can just throw it in word (and probably will), but many aren't that smart, sadly...
CloneAdam
Thanks for the correction notes; I'll try to get to them tonight.

I hope to do a printer-ready version shortly, but I'm waiting for my new laptop to arrive. Once that's here I'm going to tackle some long-delayed projects.
Rock-Steady
What about the Vehicle Chassis that where only in the german R3?

Will you add them too? Or anywhere else?

P.S.:

Where could i find the missing chassis from the T:WL again?

Thx...
CloneAdam
I need to consult with Brian about that; I *think* all of that stuff is slated to be on the website soon, but I'm a little unsure as to whether the T:WL stuff has been passed over to Brian for editing yet.
Athenor
I am in -no- way official, so please, don't go off of more than what I've heard...

AFAIKnew, the extra chassis would be used as Games Unplugged exclusives, to be uploaded to the website a few months later. This would include unique vehicles and such, as well as the German-exclusive chassis. This was, of course, one of my prime motivators for trying to save the $40 for a subscription (last I asked, dunno if it's gone down)...

Athenor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012