Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holostreets
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
apollo124
Does anyone know when the Holostreets website is going to be up? I got on the email list a few months ago, and I keep checking it to see if anything has changed, but nothing has. Also really curious and ready to get reading the Shadows of Latin America book they are promising.
Grinder
Noone knows anything, sorry.
Jrayjoker
Lets not be too hasty, someone knows something, they just ain't talking to us. wink.gif
Samaels Ghost
I know even less. What is Holostreets? The page only lets me subcribe, but I don't even know what I'm subscribing to.
Brahm
http://www.shadowrunrpg.com/wordpress/?p=66
Samaels Ghost
Cool, thanks for the link
Grinder
QUOTE (Jrayjoker)
Lets not be too hasty, someone knows something, they just ain't talking to us. wink.gif

God doesn't count.
Jrayjoker
He already knows all the numbers, so why bother counting, right?
eidolon
All I know is that I want it.
RunnerPaul
QUOTE (Brahm)
http://www.shadowrunrpg.com/wordpress/?p=66

So, the last official word on Holostreets is approaching its first birthday?
Brahm
Yup. That's a long time for my beloved SoLA to be sitting in the can. frown.gif
Zen Shooter01
This really is the perfect lesson in the Tao of Fanpro - the website promised to distribute for free the material that had originally been planned as a sourcebook but which fell so far behind schedule that they finally just decided to give it away on the internet has, itself, fallen unrecognizably behind schedule.

Making, by the way, the Caracas chapter of RH significantly unintelligible.

But, hey, let's count our blessings: STREET MAGIC! smile.gif

Also, if it's not too much trouble, I would like a hardcopy GM screen...for Christmas.
SL James
QUOTE (Brahm)
Yup.  That's a long time for my beloved SoLA to be sitting in the can. frown.gif

Maybe it fell asleep while reading the newspaper. And now it's been so long it can't feel its legs.

[edit]inserted Brahm's quote to make sense.[/edit]
Brahm
True, that'll happen in the porcelain study. dead.gif

Took me some head scratching to figure out WTF you were talking about. nyahnyah.gif
RunnerPaul
We should start a pool and take bets as to which will come out first:

Shadows of Latin America
Duke Nukem Forever
Guns & Roses' Chinese Democracy
Richard Simmons
SL James
Yeah. Damn Zen Shooter1, posting just before I did.

QUOTE (RunnerPaul)
We should start a pool and take bets as to which will come out first:

Shadows of Latin America
Duke Nukem Forever
Guns & Roses' Chinese Democracy
Richard Simmons

e) The Rapture.
Demonseed Elite
I wonder if it's time yet for me to post another "please just post the SoLA book up on the website" beg to the powers-that-be? grinbig.gif
SL James
Nah...
Adam
QUOTE (Zen Shooter01)
This really is the perfect lesson in the Tao of Fanpro - the website promised to distribute for free the material that had originally been planned as a sourcebook but which fell so far behind schedule that they finally just decided to give it away on the internet has, itself, fallen unrecognizably behind schedule.

HoloStreets is not a FanPro project; it's the same guys - In Media Res -- that do the BattleCorps site for BattleTech.
Zen Shooter01
Oh...well. I take it all back then.

STREET MAGIC! biggrin.gif
Homme-qui-rigole
Expect Shadows of Latin America to be available just before SR5 release!!!

rotfl.gif
Grinder
Only 6 years to SR5 (the average lifespan of an edition)... They have to work hard to release SoLA until then.
Lucano
Well, I'm Brazilian and I was waiting for SOLA for a long time...Just two weeks ago I send an e-mail to SR developers and got an answer (I really was not expecting any), and they said that as holostreets fall into a limbo Fanpro was thinking in release the PDF for themselves, He gives no date...

PS.: Sorry for any english misuse of sentences...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012