Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Urban Brawl
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Masterofthegame
Anyone know where I can find the basics of how urban brawl works? I don't need anything to exact, just enough to make a good description. The group will be pulling a run during a competition.

It seems to me that I used to have a book with some stuff on urban brawl in it, but I can't find it, and I lost a lot of my early stuff in a flood, so it might simply be gone if it was before second edition. frown.gif

Anywho, I tried the wiki and couldn't find anything. Anyone else know of another source I could check?
RunnerPaul
Urban Brawl Page at the Big Knobi Klub

(Top link on a google search for: Shadowrun "Urban Brawl Rules")
Masterofthegame
Thanks. I searched for "urban brawl" rules, and got a lot of noise, and a rather promising site written in German smile.gif
Synner
Urban Brawl was originally detailed in the sports section of the rather-difficult-to-find Shadowbeat sourcebook.
Iron Guardian
I guess I'm glad I still have my copy of Shadowbeat...can't believe how long since I last looked at it (knew my packrat habit had an upside cool.gif ) Always hated to throw away or sell stuff because I was always knew someday I would be glad I still had it.
Zolhex
This is funny I just loaned my copy of Shadowbeat to one of my players tonight so he could read some of the stuff on the sports that area around.
Asheron
Check out the adventure "A Killing Glare". Part of it is set during an Urban Brawl match, and it has UB rules in the back. But you probably don't need to now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012