Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which mega would you work for
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
emo samurai
This is a spinoff from the original "assume you're a dumbass wageslave" poll.

I picked MCT because of all the Matrix-oriented megas, MCT has the best warez, as in drones.
fool
I picked renraku because they have teh best matrix and general computer stuff, but again, if I were a bad assed hacker (actually I'm a bit more of a luddite than that irl,) I'd be slef employed.
Asheron
I voted S-K because they're (supposedly) good to their l33t people. Lofwyr would only eat you if you started sucking.
MK Ultra
Hm, I really couldnīt decide, so I picked Aztech again, just because Iīm evil nyahnyah.gif
Samaels Ghost
Horizon, so I have as little to do as possible.
Redspork
Ares, because they make all the best toys for harming people.
boskop-albatros
finaly back and I accedently Null voted.

I'd work for Evo because no one else has said they would. And getting sent up to space or someother wierd place might be fun; Horizon scares me they are kind like a cult__...

Wait Evo is kinda like that too cyber.gif cyber.gif ohplease.gif
Dender
Evo, so i can do my hackening from a secret Mars Base on the moon
Ophis
S-K so I can work for the Wyrm!
Loffie(not to his face natch) is damn cool. That and the pay is good.
Oracle
SK, because one has to support ones local corporations. wink.gif
hyzmarca
My first instinct is Aztechnology (why fight against our otherworldly masters when you can fingt for them?) but I find the idea of being a SK employee who constantly hugs a plush Lofwyr to be intriguing. love.gif
Oracle
I am pretty sure that under S-K corporate law the possession of a plush Lofwyr is punished with being part of the corp president's next BBQ.
hyzmarca
Loffie-poo couldn't get mad about a little ol' plushie.

biggrin.gif
emo samurai
Yes he could, and he will, just because he can.
toturi
If you were truly 1337, you'd set your own mega over the dead carcasses of SK and Lowfyr. Which is what I'd do if I was truly 1337. biggrin.gif
Jrayjoker
I voted Ares, 'cause guns is kewl!
zeb.hillard
Aztec, because any company that believes the ritual sacrifice of my inferiors is a good thing has a Incentive program that I can support.

Because of course, if I'm l337, I'm never going to be put on the chopping block (Yes, pun intended).
Grinder
QUOTE (Oracle)
SK, because one has to support ones local corporations. wink.gif

And help them to bring the ADL back on track. cool.gif
stevebugge
Neo-Net, because I'd be 1337 and Villier's daughter is single wink.gif
MK Ultra
QUOTE (hyzmarca)
My first instinct is Aztechnology (why fight against our otherworldly masters when you can fingt for them?) but I find the idea of being a SK employee who constantly hugs a plush Lofwyr to be intriguing. love.gif

With Aztech you could hug a plush Tzizimine instead (or better yet, a real one wink.gif).

Off cause It was a hard choice for me to prefer Aztech over SK for the same reason Grinder and Oracle chose the wyrm.

*winke-winke*
PBTHHHHT
QUOTE (stevebugge)
Neo-Net, because I'd be 1337 and Villier's daughter is single wink.gif

there's those quituplets over in Wuxing, though they might be a tad young. So then you make a young character. nyahnyah.gif
Grinder
QUOTE (MK Ultra)
Off cause It was a hard choice for me to prefer Aztech over SK for the same reason Grinder and Oracle chose the wyrm.

Traitor! Are you a member of the DBC at least?
Shrike30
QUOTE (PBTHHHHT)
there's those quituplets over in Wuxing, though they might be a tad young. So then you make a young character. nyahnyah.gif

I knew all those otaku had long-range plans, but quintuplets? That's ridiculous nyahnyah.gif
Mistwalker
I have just always liked Ares
and done my best to destroy Aztech.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012