Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which mega would be working for you
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
MK Ultra
Hum, for me, Horizon, MCT, Renraku, Shiawase and Wuxing are out of question, because they have no huge space habitats of their own.
Aztech would be tempting, because they have bloody cool magic and good pr. but they donīt have nuklear weapons IIRC and probably donīt have Thor Shots either. Besides the Spindel is just a heap of junk.
NeoNET has cool space assets, cyber and matrix toys but no nukes either. If I was that powerfull, Iīd want to have some, just for the kick of having them.
I guess Iīd pick Evo, because Iīd really be transhumanist, and because thay have a base on Mars!!! But still no nuklear arsenal (though maybe they could borrow from russia wink.gif).
So SK or Ares? Tough decision so... I can not vote on my own poll :-/
Lagomorph
You don't have an option for "all of the above", that would have been my vote nyahnyah.gif
Grinder
Who are you, emo samurais little brother? biggrin.gif
MK Ultra
QUOTE (Lagomorph)
You don't have an option for "all of the above", that would have been my vote nyahnyah.gif

Thatīs because obviously, everyone would vote that option wink.gif
stevebugge
If I were more than AWESOME? I would BE the Corporate Court

(ok is anybody else starting to think this line of polls is getting a little ridiculous)
emo samurai
NO!
Ophis
Evo, they do all the really cool stuff, and I could hang with Buttercup and read her comic collection.
emo samurai
QUOTE (Ophis)
Evo, they do all the really cool stuff, and I could hang with Buttercup and read her comic collection.

... I didn't think about that. I should have chosen EVO, too.
Tekumel
SK. Why aim low?
Oracle
None from that list. I would like to own the AG Chemie. Nearly large enough to be AAA corporation, but with a significantly lower profile. And with some nuclear firepower, if I remember the old Germany Sourcebook right. biggrin.gif
Grinder
Nah, accroding to the German soucebook, there's a submarine base at the Stenhuder Meer. biggrin.gif

Oracle
That was DidSII. I am talking about DidSI. nyahnyah.gif
Grinder
That's soooo much better.

Not.
toturi
Buttercup and EVO. Hey, I like manga and comics. Can't wait to see what D had. And I want to see if Buttercup has 2 other sisters.
Samaels Ghost
QUOTE (toturi)
Buttercup and EVO. Hey, I like manga and comics. Can't wait to see what D had. And I want to see if Buttercup has 2 other sisters.

*groan*
ShadowDragon8685
You didn't list the Draconis Foundation, or I would've taken that. Not only do you get a chance to get close and intimately aquainted with Nadja Daviar's large brown nipples, but it's the cleanest consience and best bed-rest at night you can get in the SRiverse. After them comes Ares Macrotech, which is who I voted for.
Samaels Ghost
HER WHAT!?
SL James
Oh, God. Not again.

I linked to this earlier in the motivational poster thread

QUOTE (stevebugge)
(ok is anybody else starting to think this line of polls is getting a little ridiculous)

Nah....
Oracle
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Aug 9 2006, 05:19 AM)
[...]it's the cleanest consience and best bed-rest at night you can get in the SRiverse. After them comes Ares Macrotech, which is who I voted for.

Ares Macrotech? You mean you could live with working for a corporation that authorized the use of a weapon of mass destruction in a large city? A corporation, that employs bug spirits as security critters? Ares isn't any better than the other AAAs.
Athanatos
Evo, and for a number of very good reasons lol.

Buttercup, her manga/comics lol, Trans-humanist, and I like the thought of my elven Mystic Adept on mars lol. If they have enough of a mana sphere that is.
nathanross
Seriously people, why do you aim so low?

Everyone knows Lofwyr's always the right side to be on. Its only a matter of time before he owns the rest.

Saeder-Krupp for me.
MaxHunter
Aztechnology, just because I am all geared up preparing our next game. Oh, and you don't want to know what I would do...

Cheers,

Max
Yoan
Shiawase or MCT.
psychophipps
Aztechnology, all the way. Blood magic and an ops team so super-fly you never heard of them? The best part about them is that as bad as all the urban legends make them out to be they're so, sooooo much worse in real life... wink.gif

Mark(psycho)Phipps( HAHAHA! )
FrankTrollman
Shiawase. Anything that involves me being allowed to rule the corp from beyond the grave is cool with me.

-Frank
lorechaser
Germans are HARDKORE.

Thus, SK.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012