Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My new SR4 work blog
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Demonseed Elite
Yeah, so I've mentioned it a few times in a "coming soon" manner around these boards, but I've finally done enough tweaking that I'm ready to open my new site. I don't consider it "done" yet, and I won't be surprised if there are bugs remaining (which I'll do my best to work out), but it's there.

Here it is. I've only just made my first post, so it's still pretty barren, but more will be coming shortly.
Samaels Ghost
Looks pretty...
Demonseed Elite
Updated with the cut street addesses for the Hong Kong Runner Havens locales. smile.gif
Samaels Ghost
I'm looking forward to seeing more!
knasser

Very handsome site. Will be interested in the coming content, but already like the style.
hobgoblin
added to my growing list of rss sites...
HullBreach
Nice site!

How hard is wordpress to use? Ive got tons of CSS/HTML experience, but Ive never really played with dynamic content before. Is it somthing I could pick up quickly?
Serbitar
Yes, wordpress is very easy to use and there are lots ofpremade styles on the net.
Demonseed Elite
Yah, Wordpress is (thankfully) simple to use. Unless you pick a theme that has some bugs or isn't quite built to do what you want, in which case you can end up mucking with more code than you'd like. I have to give credit to a designer named Bryan Veloso for the theme I'm using, though I did add a few things to the sidebar and set up my own banner graphic.
Serbitar
Id recommend lifetype, though.
Grinder
Nice page where you hopefully will post some ideas about Tibet and the whole ED/SR-crossover. wink.gif

Or Drop Bears. biggrin.gif
Samaels Ghost
QUOTE (Grinder)
Nice page where you hopefully will post some ideas about Tibet and the whole ED/SR-crossover. wink.gif

Or Drop Bears. biggrin.gif

What he said!
Grinder
Hehe. Finished reading the Holy Thread twice?
Samaels Ghost
not even close
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012