Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The GMs Screen?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
cybertrucker
Anyone know what ever happened to the GM screen? I mean I know they had it in PDF format which is really kind of retarded how is that a screen? But are they ever going to actually print it and put it out in hard copy?
Adam
There have been ongoing extensive issues with getting the screen printed at the quality we wanted; the end is finally in sight, and when we have a solid release date it will be posted to shadowrunrpg.com/fanprogames.com
Oracle
Well, I like my GM screen. It looks nice and the tables are very usefull. biggrin.gif
Union Jane
For the love of God and all the saints and sinners.

Where is this thing?
WorkOver
not to beat a dead horse Adam, but where is the 4 page version we can actually print out and glue to carboard version you promised?
Dogsoup
I wan't my gm screens lying down. They're too bulky standing up frown.gif.
Adam
QUOTE (WorkOver)
not to beat a dead horse Adam, but where is the 4 page version we can actually print out and glue to carboard version you promised?

It will come out in conjuction with the print version in September.
WorkOver
do i just email the online store i got it from, and they will allow me to download the new one?
Adam
Which vendor did you buy it from?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012