Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Central source for SR4 Char builds?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
mattxyzed
Are there any good web resources where you can see lots of SR4 starting character builds (preferably using as few house rules as possible)? I'm trying to get started with SR4, and the archetypes in the BBB are kind of lame. I'm not looking to max out dice pools, but it would be nice to see characters that are a little better thought out in terms of setting yourself up for advancement, having a complete gear list, etc. I'm especially interested in seeing mage characters that have a strong secondary skill. For example the occult investigator is a sweet concept (I loved the main guy in Burning Bright) but he seems ill thought out--he would get lots more milage out of the computer or influence or both skill groups, and his spell list is stupid).
Cang
try searching the forums, alot of people have posted some really good chars. here.
mattxyzed
I did, and found some good ideas, but its a little labor intensive to seperate the wheat from the chaff with the search function. I was hoping to find a central repository.
Samaels Ghost
This thread was a good read, iirc

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=13677
mattxyzed
Sweet, thanks.
warrior_allanon
try the shadowrun wiki (dont have the address, someone help there) theres some good character builds there to
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012