Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help finding something
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dragonscript
I saw awhile back that somone here created some reference sheets for various actions. He/she broke down ranged/melee combat into step by step printable sheets that they had on a website. (just an example. They also did magic, hacking and others)

Can anyone help?
Teux
I'm not exactly sure, but are these what you're looking for?

If not, the cheat sheets on this site are fantastic. Kudos to the creator.
Dragonscript
YES! that is exactly what i'm talking about. Thanks abunch.
gunsnammo
The guy that created them (Aaron Pavao) ran a game at gencon that I had the pleasure of being in. He had them printed out on colored 1/4 sheet sized paper and handed them out for us to use. He even gave them to a player at the end of his last game. He also had hacker program cards that were very useful, or so it seemed, I wasn't playing a hacker.

gunsnammo
Aaron
QUOTE (gunsnammo)
The guy that created them (Aaron Pavao) ran a game at gencon that I had the pleasure of being in. He had them printed out on colored 1/4 sheet sized paper and handed them out for us to use.

I didn't print those out. The idea to print them four-up on cardstock belongs to Stephen McQuillan. He showed up with them and brought them out when we did the GMs' Boot Camp on the night before Gen Con started. I thought it was brilliant. I'll have his four-up format on my resources page Real Soon.
fourstring_samurai
that dice idea freakin' rocks!

i'm definitely going to rip that off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012