Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Spell(s)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aaron
I was looking at Orgasm (the spell; get your minds out of the gutter), and I thought of a more subtle spell:

Nature's Call (Realistic, Single-Sense)
Type: M • Range: LOS • Duration: S • DV: (F ÷ 2) – 2
Halftime (Realistic, Single-Sense, Area)
Type: M • Range: LOS (A) • Duration: S • DV: (F ÷ 2)
This spell induces the strong feeling of the need to use the bathroom. While it's great for pranks at school or camp, this spell is also a great way to distract your enemies. Each net hit scored by the caster applies a –1 dice pool modifier to all of the target’s actions as they contemplate a potty dance. At the gamemaster’s discretion, a character who suffers a dice pool modifier higher than his Willpower is convinced of their need and may leave their post (if any).
Nature's Call affects a single target, Halftime is area effect.

If there are any more new spells out there, please share.
Kyoto Kid
...had a player develop a "morning after" spell in my last campaign. Gave his character bonus Karma for it.
Vaevictis
Heh, you should make it so that if the caster gets too many net successes, the target relieves his/her-self. Immediately.
PH3NOmenon
QUOTE (Vaevictis)
Heh, you should make it so that if the caster gets too many net successes, the target relieves his/her-self. Immediately.

that'd just be *too* munchkin when combined with Orgasm/Orgy indifferent.gif
Aaron
QUOTE (Vaevictis)

The first person that suggests adding a water + acid elemental affect gets thwapped. =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012