Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And so it comes to a close.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
SuperFly
The #S-Run Community Free Prize Drawing has come to an end. I now find myself in the midst of a seperation/divorce and have gotten saddled with a ton of new expenses. Lots of things have to suffer, and the prize giveaway is sadly one of them.

I am, however, still in possession of that large quantity of SR and cyberpunk-related loot that I need to offload. To do this, I've set up shop.s-run.com for any interested parties to pick and choose what they desire. If there are any questions about purchasing some of these books/items, please refer to the FAQ on the site.

Any further questions can be submitted to me at shop@s-run.com.
MYST1C
You should check the site's coding!
Every item line begins with a clearly readable "&nbsp"...

(At least on my machine, running Firefox 1.5.0.5 on Ubuntu Linux 6.06.)
SuperFly
Should definately be better now.
Backgammon
Sorry to hear about your troubles mate frown.gif
SuperFly
Thanks, my friend, but it's probably for the better. At least right now.

(Note to Firefox users: The rediculous coding issues should be fixed, now.)
eidolon
Best of luck to you SuperFly.

And yes, I'll be looking through the stuff on the site. wink.gif
Wounded Ronin
Sorry to hear about your difficulties, SuperFly. You seem like a pretty cool guy, and I appreciate your chiming in about t3h PTSD on one of my threads. If I were in your locale, I'd buy you a beer. Or else I'd personally mix you up an authentic 1930s style gin martini which is just under 20% vermouth.
SuperFly
Thanks you both for your kind words.

To Eidolon: You order has been recieved, processed, and ships tomorrow.
To Ronin: I'll definately take you up on that martini.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (SuperFly)
Thanks you both for your kind words.

To Eidolon: You order has been recieved, processed, and ships tomorrow.
To Ronin: I'll definately take you up on that martini.

Well, I'm currently a grad student at the Tulane school of public health but I'm doing Peace Corps overseas right now. However, in the future I might swing by Louisiana since that's where Tulane is. If I do, I'll let you know.
SuperFly
Most excellent.
SuperFly
There are still a lot of books to move, with more on the way if some sales fall through.

Orders can be placed by emailing shop@s-run.com. For more information, check out the FAQ on the store page.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012