Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DMSO SR3
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Beaumis
I've been looking all over but for the life of me I cant find the damage codes for DMSO in SR3 anymore. Could anyone point me to a page and book please?
Thanks.
Austere Emancipator
It doesn't have a damage code, but it is described on pp. 111-112, Man & Machine.
ronin3338
DMSO allows toxins to penetrate the skin. Damage code is based on the chemical mixed with it.
Beaumis
Serves me right for not doing my book keeping the way im supposed to. It was Gamma-scopolamine I was looking for. It's been that combo for so long it just became DMSO in my mind. Thanks.
Kagetenshi
Damage code 10D Social, as a result of the pseudo-garlic-breath they get immediately afterwards.

~J
Tiger Eyes
Damage code 10D Social, as a result of the pseudo-garlic-breath they get immediately afterwards.

Garlic breath? I always thought it gave a funny dead-fish flavor to your breath. Hmm. Maybe that was just what we were mixing with the DMSO? Ahhh... veterinary medicine. The good days when the *&% horse would kick an entire bottle of DMSO at you and you'd get to walk around tasting dead-fish for the afternoon. Yummy!
Kagetenshi
I've never been around anyone who got large doses on them (solvent use only), but you're right that it wasn't really like garlic—not sure about dead fish, but thankfully we couldn't really tell much beyond "somewhat unpleasant".

~J
Dog
Anybody here into the Dead Kennedies? DMSO + LSD + Door handles of cop cars = great 80's punk tune.
Shrike30
QUOTE (Dog @ Aug 31 2006, 09:26 PM)
Anybody here into the Dead Kennedies?  DMSO + LSD + Door handles of cop cars = great 80's punk tune great run idea.

Fine-tuned your post, there ork.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012