Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadows of Latin America.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Blue eyes
For over a year now we have been promised that Shadows of Latin America, would be released from HoloStreets.com

I registered at HoloStreets.com when the news broke, but Ive heard nothing at all.

Is there any news about this atm? Is it gonna happen? And if so when can we xpect to see something released?
eidolon
Hehe. The last one must have fallen off the front page. biggrin.gif
JM Hardy
I'm not allowed to make promises about specific dates or anything, but I can say that there has recently been significant progress toward getting Holostreets moving. I'll be more specific when I'm allowed to be.

Jason H.
Rajaat99
QUOTE (JM Hardy)
I'm not allowed to make promises about specific dates or anything, but I can say that there has recently been significant progress toward getting Holostreets moving. I'll be more specific when I'm allowed to be.

Jason H.

Another corp drone. grinbig.gif
Zolhex
nah just another one of those dang jedi masters tring to tell us to move along nothing to see here this is not the sourcebook your looking for. lol
eidolon
Hey, I hope he's right. Damn I want to run in LA.
Snow_Fox
nah, he's an AZT spy looknig for people with an interest in the region. Watch your boards for black ice
Ryu
I´m almost sure I registered an email-addy back in the day. Hah, good old times...
BishopMcQ
My understanding is that Holostreets is not being produced by FanPro...or at least the web-side of things is not. That could be part of the hold up as two companies try to mesh their production schedules.

And besides, would you rather have SoLA or Unwired, Augmentation and Arsenal?
Sicarius
QUOTE (McQuillan)

SoLA
BishopMcQ
Fair enough.
Sicarius
I'm a SR3 holdout though, so it kind of skews things. smile.gif
Adam
QUOTE (McQuillan)
My understanding is that Holostreets is not being produced by FanPro

That's correct. HoloStreets is from In Media Res, the same guys that do the very successful BattleTech subscription site BattleCorps.com
eidolon
QUOTE (McQuillan)

SoLA for damn sure.
BookWyrm
I'd have to say SoLA, even if it distracts me until the rest of the books come out.
Snow_Fox
QUOTE (Sicarius)
QUOTE (McQuillan @ Sep 4 2006, 10:09 AM)

SoLA

ditto since I'm not going to 4th ed.
Grinder
QUOTE (McQuillan)

I want them all! biggrin.gif
mfb
SoLA!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012