Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Modules for 4e
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
RiotGearEpsilon
I'm looking to run a shadowrun one-shot, and I'm perfectly willing to skip the prepwork if circumstances allow me. Are there any pre-made 4e adventures available on the network? PDF products count, if they're available.

Thanks much.
Ancient History
Well, there's On The Run, which is available as an online PDF and is FanPro's first (and, so far, only) printed module.

The first 4e adventure was actually in Beyond the Storm: Shadows of the Big Easy

Shadowrun Missions also has some SR4 adventures up for free.
RiotGearEpsilon
Awesome! Thanks for the quick heads up, omae.
Aaron
I've made three one-shot (four-hour) adventures for FanPro convention games. They're complete PDFs, but they haven't been edited by anybody but me (I'm a big fan of the editor not being the writer).

However, I'm not certain what preference the FanPro convention staff would have for these. I'd rather respect their opinion on whether they want to keep them in the library for future use, or open to the public. They get first dibs; I wrote them for them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012