Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Bit of Dragon Help Requested...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Anythingforenoughnuyen
A recent post alerted me to the passage in Runner Havens where it discusses the hand over of Dzitbalchen to Azetech by Pobre. Can one of you point me to a convenient info dumb on Pobre, as a feel like I am coming down with an idea for a run or two.

Thanks
AFE nuyen.gif
SL James
He's mentioned in Aztlan and Year of the Comet as being involved in the Yucatan rebellion. IIRC, he's also mentioned in the Hualpa chapter of Dragons of the Sixth World.

Aside from that, AH's site probably has a synopsis.
Ancient History
QUOTE (SL James)
Aside from that, AH's site probably has a synopsis.

Not much on my site, really. The Aztlan Sourcebook is really the big source of info about him, with snippets in Year of the Comet. Basically, Pobre was the leader of the resistance against the Aztlaner government in the Yucatan. The destruction during 2061/2 might have unhinged him summat. Intimated to know and practice blood magic against the Azzies.
Anythingforenoughnuyen
Many Thanks from a greatful formite.

AFE nuyen.gif
winterhawk11
He's got a small writeup of his own in DotSW, and he appears in the Lisa Smedman novel Blood Sport.
Ancient History
QUOTE (winterhawk11)
...and he appears in the Lisa Smedman novel Blood Sport.

I dinnae have it on hand, but wasn't that another dragon? Or at least another pseudonym?
MK Ultra
I´m quiet sure it was Pobre mentioned in Blood Sport. Never mind though, that I didn´t read the novel myself wink.gif
Chrome Shadow
There was a feathered serpent in Bloods Sport, but pobre wasn't his name. i don't remember the name now, but in human form it has white skin and reddish hair, mustache and beard... It was the leader of the resistance...
winterhawk11
QUOTE (Chrome Shadow)
There was a feathered serpent in Bloods Sport, but pobre wasn't his name. i don't remember the name now, but in human form it has white skin and reddish hair, mustache and beard... It was the leader of the resistance...

I'm pretty sure there were two--the other one was named Sonador (sorry, I don't know how to make one of those little squiggle things over the 'n,' but just assume it's there, 'kay?) smile.gif
Lagomorph
QUOTE (winterhawk11)
(sorry, I don't know how to make one of those little squiggle things over the 'n,' but just assume it's there, 'kay?) smile.gif

Alt+0241

ñ
winterhawk11
QUOTE (Lagomorph)
QUOTE (winterhawk11 @ Sep 20 2006, 02:57 PM)
(sorry, I don't know how to make one of those little squiggle things over the 'n,' but just assume it's there, 'kay?) smile.gif

Alt+0241

ñ

ñ

Well, there ya go. Thanks! smile.gif
Ophis
this brings to mind this site. Could be useful all round.
BookWyrm
If memory serves me, the "little squiggle thing" over the letter 'n' you wanted is called an umlaut.
winterhawk11
QUOTE (BookWyrm)
If memory serves me, the "little squiggle thing" over the letter 'n' you wanted is called an umlaut.

Nope--an umlaut is the two little dots over vowels in German. I know the mark I'm referring to is called a tilde, but I'm not sure that's what they call it for Spanish. Either way, it's definitely not an umlaut.
BookWyrm
Ah, gotcha, Winterhawk. :ok: Thanks for clearing *my* little confusion up. smile.gif
fistandantilus4.0
and IIRC, didn't Sonadar get shot down by the azzies around 61 as well?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012